16 ; inkpa (bad buddy)

inks pov

pa and i had been in love for years, ever since we had met in college. we had been together through thick and thin, supporting each other through the highs and lows of life. two years ago, i proposed to pa and today was the day we were getting married.

i always been the more confident and outgoing of us but on this special day, i felt butterflies in my stomach. i couldn't believe that i was finally going to marry the love of my life. pa, on the other hand, was more of the introverted type of woman. she was a shy but i knew that she loved me with all her heart.

i remembered the day i proposed to pa. it was on a sunny afternoon at the same park where our first date was. i had gotten down on one knee, my heart pounding with excitement and asked pa to be my wife. pa said yes and we hugged each other tightly, tears of happiness streaming down our faces.

the ceremony was beautiful with flowers and decorations in shades of pink and lavender. pa and i had written our own vows and as we spoke, we gazed into each other's eyes, our love shining brightly. "i fell in love with you the moment i met you," i said.

"your gentle spirit and kind heart captured my heart, and i knew that i never wanted to be without you. pa, you are the love of my life, my soulmate and my best friend. i promise to love you, cherish you, and support you through thick and thin. i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

pa's eyes filled with tears as she listened to my vows. she knew that i meant every word and i knew that she felt the same way about me. "ink, you are my everything," she said.

"from the moment i met you, i knew that you were the one for me. you make me laugh, you make me feel safe and you make me feel loved. i promise to stand by your side through all the ups and downs of life, to love you unconditionally and to cherish every moment we'll spend together."

as the ceremony drew to a close, pa and i exchanged rings and sealed our vows with a kiss. we were now officially married and our love story had taken a new turn. we found true love in each other and we were ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, together.

after the ceremony, we had a reception with our friends and family. we danced together, our bodies intertwined, our hearts beating as one. we were surrounded by the people we loved most and we felt grateful for the support and encouragement of those who had stood by us throughout our journey as a couple.

as the night drew to a close, pa and i hugged each other tightly, knowing that we had found our forever in each other. we were now wives, ready to face whatever the future held for us together. we found our happily ever after and we were ready to spend the rest of our lives making beautiful memories together.