24 ; tinngun (msp)

; what if gun never liked tinn back?
-

third pov

gun was the talented head of the music club in school who had a passion for singing. he was the lead singer of his band called "chinzhilla" and was known for his silly but amazing performances. tinn was the school president who had always been attracted to gun since gun sang a song on tinn's birthday.

despite their different personalities and interests, tinn couldn't help but feel drawn to gun. he admired his music, his kindness and his carefree attitude towards life. tinn always knew that he was gay but had never found the courage to come out to anyone but his best friend, tiwson.

tinn's feelings for gun grew stronger each day but he was too afraid to tell him. he feared that if he did, it would ruin their friendship and gun would never want to speak to him again. but gun had no idea about tinn's feelings towards him.

at first, gun disliked tinn because he thought he wanted to cancel their music club. but after noticing how caring tinn actually is, he enjoyed tinn's company but never thought of him as anything more than a friend. he was focused on his music and his band and didn't have time for anything else.

after all, love is a dreams's worst enemy.

one day, tiw thought it'd be a good time to come clean with gun and talk to him so tinn decided to confess his love to gun. he waited until gun's band practice was over and took him aside. "gun, i have something to tell you," tinn said nervously.

"what is it?" gun asked, looking confused and worried, " you look anxious."

"i have feelings for you," tinn said, avoiding gun's eyes, scared of his reaction. "i'm sorry."

gun was taken aback. he had never expected tinn to say something like that.

"i'm sorry, tinn. i don't feel the same way," gun said gently, trying not to hurt tinn too much but tinn was devastated. he couldn't believe that gun didn't feel the same way. his dreams were shattered.

from that day on, things were never the same between them. tinn couldn't bear to be around gun anymore, knowing that his feelings were one-sided. he avoided him at all costs and their friendship faded away.

gun didn't understand what had happened. he missed his friend but he didn't know how to reach out to him. he continued with his music but he couldn't shake off the feeling that something was missing.

now both of them are heartbroken. tinn still being deeply in love with gun while gun misses his friend.

years went by and tinn moved on with his life but he never forgot about gun. while tinn is a medical student at the university in bangkok, gun is now a successful musician with his band members, traveling around the world.

tinn still listened to chinzhilla's music and followed their career but from a distance. until this day, he never found anyone else and it seems like he can never love like that ever again.

gun also moved on with his life but he never forgot about tinn either. he hated not being able to return his feelings and always wondered what could have been if things had turned out differently.

unrequited love - the most painful kind of love.