40 ; tinngun (msp)

based on "you're blushing" by gemini norawit & fourth nattawat :)
-

tinns pov

on a sunny afternoon, gun and i decided to go to the park. as we walked hand in hand looking at the blooming flowers, i couldn't resist staring at him. with a playful grin, i leaned in close to gun's ear and whispered, "you know, gun, you're absolutely breathtaking. the way your smile lights up a room is pure magic."

gun's cheeks turned rosy as he tried to hide his happiness. deep down, he loved hearing my compliments but gun's shy nature made it difficult for him to show his true feelings. instead, he giggled softly and looked away.

gun was my crush for two years and one day, gun decided to be braver than me and tell me, he has feelings for me. and knowing he has feelings too... that, to me, is just so cool but he never shows it. so, i never know it. but what's his deal? is he for real?

he would playfully roll his eyes when i called him, "the most handsome person in the world" or "the reason why my hearts skip a beat."

"seriously, dude?" i asked him, not understanding why he never shows me how much he loves me when i already know he does. i understand that he doesn't like affection but can't he show at least a little bit of love? he didn't even say these three words yet.

"ain't this clear enough for you? go figure it out, will you? others can all tell that i love you. i don't really need to yell it out loud so if you wanna show the world how much you love me, do it yourself, tinn!" gun said. he's so adorable but so difficult to talk to sometimes.

a few weeks went by, he was still embarrassed when i complimented him or told him that i loved him. i don't wanna pressure him or make him uncomfortable. but is it too much to ask?

"hi gun, wanna hear something sweet?" i saw his rosy cheeks getting darker. he's so precious. "stop it! i'm embarrassed," he said. i asked him if i could tell him cheesy lines but he said that he'll pass because it's not his style. i asked him if he could say the L word? "that's a NO because i'll look so bad," he said. no matter what i did, he was embarrassed.

"gun. hear me out," is all i ask. he looked up, looking me directly in the eyes. he's so fucking beautiful. "when you get butterflies while you're by my side, just blush for me if you don't mind. if you're feeling the same, just crack a smile. you'll make my day."

his natural rosy cheeks got even redder as he listened to my words. i continued, "don't act so tough to hide your blush. those rosy cheeks are what get me so weak in the knees." when gun didn't say a word i asked again, "so... can i say something sweet?"

he looked into my eyes. "no one's stopping you, you know?" i smiled, "on repeat?" gun shakes his head, "they're reruns and kinda old." i sighed.

one evening, as gun and i were cuddled up on the couch, my fingers traced gentle circles on gun's hand. gun giggled at that and looked me in the eyes. with a soft voice, he said,

"tinn, i'm embarrassed and it shows but i still care, you know?" he continued, "i'm always getting butterflies when you're by my side. i'm always too shy to say you're on my mind. i may seem tough but i can't hide my blush. these rosy cheeks are speaking for me. i'm blushing now, you satisfied?"

my eyes widened with surprise and joy. i squeezed gun's hand gently. "gun, you have no idea how much your words mean to me. i'm glad it makes you happy. your blushing face and shy reactions make me fall in love with you even more."

"don't act so tough, gun. i am yours and you are mine." he blushed again. those rosy cheeks are what get me so weak in the knees.