14; puentalay (vice versa)

talays pov

puen and i had been married for five years and we were deeply in love with each other. we met at a alternative universe, which sounds stupid and fictional but it was the truth. we had been through a lot together and our love had only grown stronger over time. puen was a kind-hearted and confident man who loved me more than anything in the world. i, on the other hand, was a little more shy but i loved puen just as much.

one night, i woke up screaming from a terrible nightmare. i woke up in a cold sweat, my heart racing and my body shaking. i tried to calm myself down but i couldn't shake off the feeling of fear that had taken over me. i looked over at puen, who was peacefully asleep next to me. i felt so alone and scared but i didn't want to wake puen up.

as i lay there, trying to calm my racing heart, i felt puen stir next to him. he had always been a light sleeper and was quick to sense when something was wrong. without a word, he reached over and pulled me into his arms, holding me close and whispering words of comfort. "what's wrong, my love?" he asked softly. "it's okay, darling. you're safe," he said, his voice soft and soothing. i clung to him, tears streaming down my face. "i'm so scared, puen," i cried. "i don't want to go back to that place ever again."

he knew exactly what to say and do to ease my fears.

he kissed the top of my head and held me even closer. "nothing will ever happen to you, talay. i promise. i'll always protect you, no matter what." i hesitated for a moment but then i opened up to puen about my nightmare. i told him that i was stuck alone in that alternative universe once again, feeling lost and scared. puen listened to my words and he could probably feel the pain and fear in my voice.

without hesitation, puen took me into his arms and held me close. he whispered words of love and reassurance into my ear. "everything will be alright. i love you more than anything in the world and i will always be there to protect you," he told me. i felt safe and loved in puen's arms. i knew that i found my soulmate, my rock and my protector.

eventually, my breathing slowed and i drifted back to sleep, feeling safe and loved in my husband' arms.

in the morning, i woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside the window. i looked up at puen, who was also awake. feeling grateful for my husband's love and support, i said, "thank you for being there for me last night." puen smiled back at me, his eyes shining with love. "of course, my love. i'll always be here for you. no matter what."

we hugged each other tightly, feeling the warmth of our love and the strength of our bond.

from that day forward, puen made sure to always be there for me whenever i needed him. i knew that love was about more than just words; it was about being there for each other, through thick and thin, in good times and in bad.

we knew that no matter what challenges we might face in the future, we would always face them together, as husbands, partners and soulmates.