44 ; palmnueng (nlmg)

; what if palm never returned?
-

nuengs pov

you left and took my spark with you. you destroyed my happiness, shattered the world we had built together, and walked away without looking back. but somehow, i still miss you.

you left me a letter, leaving me alone in this cruel world. you saved my life just to break it again. you know how hard it was to let someone in my life after everything and i still let you in and what did you do? you let me go.

it's been three months now and the pain inside me grew worse and worse over time. i tried to reach out to you but my messages went unanswered and my calls were ignored. it was as if you had never existed. as if i made you up in my head.

i wandered through the days like a ghost. every corner of our home... no.

every corner of my home held memories of you and i couldn't escape the ache of missing you. i even tried to move on but no matter how hard i tried, your absence was a constant ache in my chest. i couldn't escape the memories of our love, the way your smile used to light up my world.

time passed, and the wound in my heart remained unhealed. my heart aches because the owner of my heart left. i wanted to hate you, to forget you, but i couldn't. i often found myself staring out at the rain, letting it wash away my tears as i whispered to the empty room you once lived in as my bodyguard,

"i still miss you, palm even though you left and took my will to live with you." i still wish i fought a little harder that night, i still love you.