Cuddles

Caspar's P.O.V
"Joe let's cuddle."

"I don't want to I'm soo tired I want to catch up on my sleep."

"But we only have a few hours alone before Carter comes back."

I sigh and Joe shakes his head rolling over pulling the blanket over his arm.

"Forget it go ahead and sleep."

I say walking upstairs I put a random mindless movie in to watch. An hour passes and I decided to get up and clean the house. Grabbing the broom I sweep the floor humming to myself.

Joe's P.O.V
I wake up awhile later hearing noises upstairs. Walking up I see Caspar playing with Carter who gurgles when he sees me.

"Hi baby boy."

*I smile as Caspar hands him to me and I press kisses to his chubby cheek. Caspar walks into the kitchen finishing the dishes.

"Are you mad?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

I watch him before looking back at Carter. We spend the evening playing with Carter and watching movies. After dinner Caspar takes him to get a bath. I walk into the bedroom making the bed. I straighten it up and clean the nursery. Caspar carries Carter into the nursery and changing him before putting lotion on him an his pizza onesie.

"I'll put him to bed Joe you can go ahead and do whatever you need."

Biting my lip I nod kissing Carter's cheek who's slowly falling asleep. Caspar sits in the rocker and I head into our room. Taking a shower I stand there thinking the warm water easing my muscles. When I come back into the dark room I see Caspar in the bed facing the wall. Slipping on boxers and a pair of sweats I slide in beside him.

"Caspy? Are you sleeping?"

I whisper.

"Mhm."

"I'm sorry about earlier I just I was so tired and I wanted to catch up a little on sleep. I didn't think I would have stayed asleep for so long."

"S'fine."

"No I know you've been wanting to cuddle and I'm sorry that I made you angry or upset."

He turns toward me and I see him watching me in the glow from the small light at the foot of the bed on the floor.

"I'm not mad or upset I just miss you."

"But I'm always here."

"It's not that we never do anything as a couple anymore. We never talk or hold hands. We never cuddle or just kiss. Even at night I don't want much just maybe a kiss or hug here or there. When I go to give you a hug or something you brush me off."

"I'm sorry I don't mean too I didn't know you felt this way."

"It doesn't matter."

"Yes it does."

I say cupping his cheek.

"I love you Caspar so so much and it's hard with a baby to be doing things like that. But I promise we can try more okay? If I brush you off let me know and I'll fix it. I don't want you upset or feeling bad."

"I love you too Joe I'm sorry."

I smile pressing a kiss to his mouth curling against his chest.

--------------------------------------------------

I don't know lets see how this book goes haha.

~Queen