Superhero

Joe's P.O.V

I sit at the giant computer in our den looking over the monitor it was currently two in the afternoon and I was waiting for my best friend Caspar to show up. Now the relationship between Caspar and I is a different one then most. Caspar is a Superhero which makes me his well respected side kick. Now I know what you must be thinking sidekicks aren't that important well I thought the same thing when we first started. But after a fight against his biggest enemy Ridick Revil Caspar told me I was more then just his side kick I'm a hero too. Deciding to open the window I listen to the hustle and bustle of London a fast moving city.

Walking into the kitchen I pour myself a glass of juice when my cell rings I look at the caller ID seeing Caspar's name.

"Hey mate where are you?"

"Joe please I I need your help it's Ridick I was stupid and he's got me locked in this old building please hurry before he gets back."

The call dies and I feel my heart fall as I snap my fingers changing I run to the monitor trying to trace his call. Plugging in the tracker I find his location righting it down before taking the elevator down to the under ground road. Getting in my car I speed off following the directions I am given after a few minutes I make it to a small area with an old tall building standing of to the side surrounded by smaller buildings. Parking I quickly and quietly make my way around to the back entrance. Slipping in the back door I sneak around trying to find Caspar.

"Caspar?"

I whisper looking in threw a door way and I see him tied to an old looking pipe.

"Joe Joe is that you?"

He whispers back I nod making my way over to him and I pull out my kit to try and pick the lock on the cuffs. 

"Andy you have to hurry Ridick is going to be back soon."

Caspar urges using the code name we have since nobody knows our actual names.

"I'm trying."

I say ignoring the marks on his face that makes my heart drop.

"Andy look out!"

Turning I feel a fist smash into my fast causing my head to snap back falling to the floor I hold my nose looking up.

"Ridick you piece of shit let him go."

"Tsk tsk Andy that isn't anyway to talk to a friend."

"We are hardly friends let Keith go now."

"If you want him free you'll have to fight me for him."

My eyes widen as he pulls out at knife in my hast to safe Caspar I didn't bring mine reaching into my suit I pull out pepper spray getting him in the eyes before shoving him into a wall. Boxes falling on him I run back to Caspar finally getting a cuff off. I feel hands around my throat and I gasp trying to breath as Ridick squeezes. Bringing my foot back to his crotch I kick hard causing him to drop gasping I take Caspar's hand running as fast as we can guns going off behind us. Getting out to the car we hope in driving away Ridick shaking his hands as he chases us on foot.

"Thank you Joe I'm so sorry."

"It's fine Caspar we'll talk about it when we get back to the house."

Sitting in silence we get back to the house and I lead him into the bathroom I clean my face before grabbing the First Aid kit for him. 

"I really didn't think I was going to make it."

He whispers tears filling his eyes as I work on the gash under his right eye.

"I never thought I was going to see you again."

"Oh Caspy I would never let you die you mean so much to me we're a team and if I'm honest I wish we could be more."

I whisper the last part and Caspar looks at me confused.

"What's that?"

Leaning forward I gently press my lips against his being careful of the cut.

"Caspar I have been in love with you for a long time years and I never got the chance to tell you until I got to be your knight in shining armor. I want to be that for you and so much more I want to be the person you continue to come to. I want to be the person to help you carry any burdens that you have so you don't face them alone. Someone to hold you when you're feeling down if you don't feel the same I completely understand I don't want to lose your friendship either."

"Joe you are the best thing to ever happen to me I love you too."

He smiles gently cupping my cheek bringing my lips back to his.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first superhero imagine! I hope that you like it and that it's what you were wanting I loves you and thank you for so many requests.

dedicated to: cupofno