Dating a YouTuber

"Caspy what are you doing?"

"Editing my video."

"Oh okay can I watch?"

"Of course you can come on."

I smile patting the bed he sits beside me and I kiss his cheek. He watches as I edit it and he smiles.

"You look like you're having fun."

"It is fun I enjoy it."

"It's different dating a YouTuber ya know? People coming up taking pictures and stuff."

"Does it bother you?"

"No not really I'm happy you are doing something you love."

I nod kissing his mouth and I look at him.

"Do you want to be in my next video?"

"What are we going to do?"

"Brain freeze."

"What's that?"

"You'll see."
----------------
"C-Caspar m'freezing!"

"Of course that's the point of brain freeze."

I chuckle rubbing his arms as he lays under our blankets I kiss his cheek. Laying on him I help warm him up I move slightly and Joe groans.

"You okay?"

He nods biting his lip and I look at him before grinning. I slip under the blankets with him.

"JoJo do you want me to warm you up?"

*Warning Smut*
I ask biting my lip and he nods still shaking slightly. I slowly remove our clothing before laying on him. I kiss his mouth grinding my crotch against his and a moan slips from both our mouths.

"C-Caspyyyy."

I grin connecting my lips to his neck sucking on the skin to leave a love bite. I continue rubbing against him quickening the pace our moans and pants filling the room.

"I-fuck Caspar I n-need you."

"How bad baby?"

"Bad please please oh Caspar."

"But I'll have to prep you."

"N-no just uhg just go."

I nod slipping on a condom I lube myself up before slowly pushing in. His head rolls back his back arching as I slowly push my way in. Once I'm settled against him I wait for his signal before I start slowly thrusting my hips.

"Uhh."

He moans legs wrapping around my waist his hands gripping my shoulders.

"F-faster please."

I kiss his mouth moving faster the sound of skin slapping fills my ears. I moan as he clenches around me.

"M'so close."

"I know baby."

I say thrusting and I hit his prostate he let's out a scream and I kiss his mouth. I take his length in my hand pumping him in time with my thrust.

"Cum for me baby."

I mumble in his ear pressing into his prostate and he let's a strangled moan out cumming on my hand. I feel him clench around me and I shiver as my climax hits.

"Jooooooe."

I fall beside him panting swear rolling over us both. I look at him breathing heavy.

"You feel warm?"

"Oh yeah I think I may want to be in another video of your. Especially if it leads to this."

He winks smiling.