Christmas Tree

"Come on Caspar we have to hurry before everyone leaves."

"JoJo they aren't going to leave us we're the ones buying the hot chocolate."

Caspar says filling the last cup up with hot chocolate adding marshmallows carrying them to the front he pays for the drinks and their gas.

"Alright lets go."

They each grab a drink tray carrying them out to the small group of cars going first to Zoe and Alfie's car they hand them their drinks before moving on to Tanya and Jim the small group of friends were going tree hunting. Joe having burrowed his car he kept at his dad's to carry the tree he and Caspar pick out.

"Thank you guys are we ready to go?"

"Yeah everyone has their drinks."

Caspar smiles getting in the passenger seat Joe smiles getting behind the wheel turning the heater up. Christmas music plays from the speakers Joe's favorite Christmas CD producing the sound. They follow after their friends to the tree farm wanting to find the prefect Christmas tree to take back home.

"How tall of a tree do we want?"

"Not super tall the tree we had last year was giant so maybe a little smaller then that."

"Okay we'll look for something close."

They share a quick smile before Joe focuses back on Jim and Tanya's car in front of them. After another hour of traveling they pull up to a tree farm, Joe's smile growing at all of the trees of different sizes and shapes. Everyone gathers in a circle taking in a deep breath of the crisp air and pine.

"I love the smell of pine trees there isn't another smell like it."

Zoe smiles as Alfie kisses the top of her head Jim goes to tell the owner they were here so they can have permission to look around. They walk around in a big group pointing at the different trees and Tanya points one out.

"Jim lets look at that one."

The group slowly go off in different directions and Joe sighs looking at Caspar.

"What if we don't find one?"

"We've only been looking for five minutes we'll find one I promise."

Caspar smiles kissing the top of his head and Joe nods biting his lip slightly. Joe and Caspar had been flirting a lot and going out on dates the past few months. Joe was slowly falling more for Caspar with everyday that passed but Caspar never mentioned ever taking it farther or making them official boyfriends.

"What about that one?"

Caspar asks pointing to a tree that tilts a little too far to the right.

"All of our ornaments would fall off the tree."

Joe shakes his head pulling Caspar over towards more trees his eyes lighting up when he sees a eighteen foot full tree.

"This one looks amazing."

"It does but look how much it costs almost two hundred pounds and it's a bit narrow on top."

"But it's perfect."

Joe pouts as Caspar watches him from next to the tree Caspar raises a eyebrow and Joe's shoulders slump.

"Just pick one and lets go yeah."

Joe says softly before turning and going back to the car closing the door he leans back in the seat closing his eyes. He wanted this Christmas to be perfect since it was the first actual one he was spending with Caspar at home since his mum and sister were coming up to visit them. A few minutes pass before Caspar gets in the passenger seat.

"Where is the tree?"

"The guy offered to drive it for us since our car is a bit smaller then everyone else."

Nodding Joe remains silent as he follows behind Alfie and Zoe the ride home contained mainly the sound of the tires on the road then the two of them talking. It's not that Joe was really mad at Caspar he was just upset that the tree he thought was perfect for them Caspar didn't think was and that it cost too much. True it may have been a little more then they wanted to spend but he thought it would have looked just right in the corner of their living room. They soon arrive in London Alfie, Zoe, Tanya and Jim having left for home. Joe pulls into the driveway parking before heading inside to take a shower. His cheerful mood from earlier having vanished at the tree farm. Caspar watches as he walks up the stairs waiting for the water to turn on before opening the door.

"Okay set it over in that corner please I appreciate this so much thank you."

"It's no trouble at all."

The guy smiles setting up the tree and cutting the net off once it's all set Caspar tips him before wishing him a Merry Christmas.

"Alright tree I need to get the decorations before Joe comes back down."

Rushing to the storage room he gets all of the decorations setting them in front of the tree before making some hot chocolates, lighting the fire and turning some soft Christmas music on.

"Caspar have you seen my slippers?"

"Under your bed on the left side."

"Thanks."

Joe calls having finished his shower quickly putting them on his feet he walks down stairs stopping eyes wide as he looks at the tree and Caspar.

"You got it?!"

"I did I never said we couldn't get it just that it was almost two hundred pounds I thought we could drink some hot chocolate and decorate the tree together."

"Thank you so much."

Joe smiles hugging Caspar after he set the cups down Caspar kissing his head chuckling.

"Anything for you my love."

"What did you call me?"

"Shit sorry is that too soon? I didn't know how long you wanted to wait before saying stuff like that."

"What are you talking about?"

"The fact we've been dating a while and I wanted to call you my love."

"We have?"

"Yes Joe remember I asked you at Louise's birthday party."

"I was so hungover I don't remember anything."

He pouts over the fact he could have called Caspar his boyfriend the whole time and didn't even know.

"I didn't think you wouldn't remember I'm sorry you must have been pretty confused this whole time."

"I thought you just wanted to be friends with benefits."

"Of course not I care about you too much to even risk doing anything like that if I kiss you and do the things to you I have. It's because I love you not just because of the sex."

Joe feels his eyes water as he looks up at Caspar all the love for him shining back.

"You love m-me?"

"Yes I love you very much I thought I had made it clear enough but if not then let me tell you properly. I love you Joe Sugg and I would very much love for you to continue to be my boyfriend."

"I love you too Caspar and of course I will."

Joe smiles as Caspar's lips met his tasting faintly of the hot chocolate he had sipped on before Joe came downstairs.

"Shall we decorate now?"

"Yes please."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love the idea of this so much haha Christmas time Jaspar is one of my favorites.