Cold

"C-C-Caspy I'm so cold."

Joe whimpers looking at his boyfriend Caspar feels his heart break as he looks at the shorter boy. Caspar wraps his arm around Joe's waist trying to share some of what little body heat he had left. The two boys had been walking in the snow back to London for two hours when their uber car broke down. There not being enough room for the two boys to ride back to London in the tow truck. 

"W-we should be almost there."

He says trying to give Joe a smile and pull him closer the air seeming to drop with every step they finally reach the outskirts of town and stop an uber to take them the rest of the way home. Shaky violently the uber drives blasted the heat until they pulled up outside of their flat. Caspar pays thanking the men as he leads Joe inside. Turning up the heat after locking the door behind him Joe and Caspar walk down to their shared room.

"Let's take shower it will help warm us up a bit."

Caspar says starting the shower for Joe before going to start his own even after a near scolding hot shower neither boy could seem to get warm. Joe grabs all the blankets they have in the flat piling it on the bed before crawling under. 

"Babe come cuddle p-please."

Nodding he crawls under the blanket with his phone so they could order something hot to eat when they were ready. Joe snuggles closer to Caspar trying to get their body heat to warm the blankets up. After a few hours they are finally warmer then what they had been. Caspar orders some take out food while Joe makes them each a cup of hot chocolate.

"Next time we're going to lap it in the damn tow truck."

Joe mutters as Caspar smiles kissing the top of his head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short little imagine while I work on the last request that I have :)