Back Fire

~Based on the video Prank On Ex-Roommate Backfires Massively. In this I'm having Joe and Caspar still be roommates but it's based on that video.~
Joe's P.O.V
"I miss you."

"I miss you too but I'll see you when I get back in a few weeks."

"When you get back can we spend a day watching movies together?"

"Of course we can I love spending time together when it's just us two."

"Me too hey I gotta go okay I'll call you tomorrow I'm working on a project with Zo and she doesn't want any distractions but I'll text you before bed."

"Okay have fun and tell Zo I said hi I love you."

"I will I love you too Casp."

Hanging up I finish packing my bag I was planning a prank on Caspar with the help of Conor. Since the world doesn't know we're dating I have to title it along the lines of surprise pranking on roommate.

Grabbing my camera I film a intro explaining what I'm doing and how Conor is going to help.

"Since Caspar is away in LA I thought it was a great opportunity to surprise him by flying out to LA and hiding in his room to scare him. Conor who he's sharing a place with is going to help me by making sure Caspar is out of the house and finding me a clean spot in his closet to hide. I'll see you all when I get to LA."

Saving the footage I grab my bag heading to a uber I called and giving the name of the airport so I could begin the long flight to LA.. When I finally arrive I send a text to Conor letting him know I'm on my way, he assures me Caspar is gone and shouldn't be back for a little while. Taking a cab to their place I can't help the excitement I feel over finally seeing Caspar again I miss him so much.

"Thanks man."

Paying the driver I get out grabbing my bag and heading inside grabbing my camera I film myself knocking on the door.

"Hey man good to see you."

I hug him setting my bag where it won't be noticed before filming Caspar's room and Conor looks at his phone.

"You better hide he just said he was on his way home."

Slipping into the closet I sit quietly waiting till I hear the front door open and close. I mouth to the camera that he was here before I stop hearing heels as well. I listen as they chat before I hear them sit on the bed chatting I try to keep my face from showing too much emotion pretending to be shocked that he had a girl over. I listen as they talk Caspar mentioning Instagram followers and being rich I was beyond confused.

"Should we do it?"

I feel my heart stop as I listen to Caspar ask her this I pause the camera trying to collect myself.

"Should we have someone join in?"

I cover my ears burying my face in my arms trying to silence the sobs I couldn't show myself now. It would be more than embarrassing I can't believe Conor is going along with this. A hand reaches out and I look up a grin covers Caspar's face as he laughs saying he got me good. The smile on his face fading when I push his hand off my shoulder wiping my eyes. Turning out of the closet he tells Conor to cut the camera and asks them to step out of the room.

"Why are you crying?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

I mumble getting out of the closet I put my camera away keeping my head down.

"Joe talk to me."

"What's there to talk about Caspar?"

"The fact you're crying and completely ignoring me that's what."

"I thought you were cheating on me okay! I came thinking I was going to jump out and surprise you but you come back with some girl. I had no idea you knew I was in here Conor was suppose to keep it a secret what did you expect me to think?"

I ask pacing the floor arms crossed over my chest as he sits on the bed pushing his hair out of his eyes.

"Maybe have some faith and trust in me you should know I wouldn't do something like that to you. I thought it would be a really good way to turn it around on you."

"Do you realize how hard it was keeping my composure while I was recording? Nobody but those close to us know that we're dating how would I explain my reaction?"

"Simply cut it out and refilm it I would be more than willing to pretend so you could get a good video."

He takes my hand pulling me towards him his hands cupping my cheeks forcing me to look at him.

"I love you okay and I would never in a million years think of cheating on you okay?"

I nod my head his thumb wiping tears away that were still sliding down my cheeks.

"Let's lay in here for a little while I just want a few minutes with my Joe."

I crawl into the bed next to him resting my face in his chest his arms holding me close. When I look up Caspar places a soft kiss to my lips his hand rubbing my back in slow motions.

"I love you."

"I love you so much more Caspar and if you ever scare me like that again I hang you up by your underwear."

"Got it."

He chuckles nuzzling his face into my side before Conor runs in dog piling us.

"What yourself these next few days Maynard."

"I'll consider myself warned."
---------------
I'm sorry it took so long but I hope I did it justice and that you like it if not I'll edit it. :) Thank you for requesting!

Dedicated to: Gucci-Rose  I'll dedicate it to you at the beginning of the imagine when my laptop gets fixed :)