Kisses (Short)

Joe sighs laying in the bed Caspar had been away visiting his mom for three weeks before going to LA for another week. Joe was happy that he was getting to enjoy time with family and friends Joe just really missed his boyfriend. Caspar made sure to call him every night but to Joe it wasn't the same as having the lanky lad in the same room with him.

After a bunch of meetings he wanted nothing more then to feel Caspar hold him tightly as they laid together watching a movie or just talking. The only sad part was Caspar wasn't due to be home for another three days. Grabbing his cell phone he presses the second speed dial number waiting as the phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hi Casp it's me."

"Hi JoJo what are you up to?"

"Just laying in bed bored I miss you a lot."

"I miss you too love how's your day been?"

"Alright I went to some meetings finished editing my video for Sunday and did some housework."

"You sure were busy."

"Yep that's me busy bee."

Joe smiles as he hears Caspar laugh he could listen to that all the time they chat for a few minutes and Joe sighs to himself when Caspar says he has to go.

"I wish you where here I miss cuddling you and kissing you."

"Well it's your lucky day baby."

Caspar replies walking into their bedroom setting his luggage down and hanging up.

"I'm home early."

Joe kneels on the bed smiling widely as Caspar wraps his arms around him tightly Joe burying his face in Caspar's neck. 

"I've missed you so so much."

"I've missed you too.

Caspar smiles as Joe pulls him onto the bed wrapping himself around the taller lad letting out a content sigh. Shifting his head Caspar places a soft kiss to Joe's lip rubbing slow circles against his lower back. Joe smiles kissing back the two exchanging lazy love filled kisses happy to be reunited again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its so short I'm sorry but I just wanted a slight fluff one.