Model(Short)

"Joe there's someone waiting for you by the dressing room."

"Okay could you have them come here please?"

Joe smiles from his chair as he gets his hair done for the photoshoot before going down the catwalk.

"There's my baby."

"Casp! You weren't supposed to be home for another week what are you doing here?"

"We got finished early so I thought I would surprise you I know you had the photoshoot and walk today so I wanted to swing by instead of waiting at home."

Caspar smiles down at his boyfriend watching as the hairdresser fluffs the top of his hair out.

"It's a wonderful surprise thank you so much will you be watching?"

"Yep I have my seat right up front."

He bends down pressing a light kiss to Joe's lips the older wanting nothing more then to kiss him harder.

"I need to go sit down but I'll see you after the shoot."

"Okay I love you."

"I love you too good luck."

Taking a deep breath Joe waits for the makeup artist to finish before he gets into his lingerie. Slipping his robe on Joe walks over to the shoot area awaiting his turn even after hundreds of photoshoots Joe still got a bit nervous. He was one of the first people to ever model lingerie for both women, men or if you prefer non-binary.

(A/N I hope I used that term correctly if not please let me know and if you wouldn't mind telling me the best way to use non-binary so I can adjust it. Thank you!)

 Right now he was wearing a pink baby doll dress for the first set of pictures Joe smiles at the cameras moving his head and body whenever the photographer asks. Once finished he quickly gets into his next outfit for on stage. Having his hair touched up Joe stands at the end of the line going over his walk one more time in his head. When his name is introduced he smiles walking out turning this way and that for the cameras he sends a small smile to Caspar before turning back and walking to the other models. They hug him tightly as they stand off to the side waiting for it to be finished.

"We want to thank everyone who came out this year and to those who helped make this successful. A very big thank you to all of our models and a special thank you to Joe Sugg who stunned everyone. An who also is one of the first models to show our new design thank you all so much."

The crowd clap loudly before they slowly begin to leave Joe  walks back to the room so he can get change into his jeans and top. Slipping on his sneakers he grabs his bag heading outside to wait for Caspar. Sending him a quick text message Joe hums softly smiling when a few paparazzi come over asking him questions. Slipping away to a different part of the parking lot they weren't allowed Joe flinches slightly when he feels a pair of arms around his waist.

"You looked so amazing baby."

"I did?"

Joe grins turning around wrapping his arms around Caspar's neck pressing a kiss to his mouth. Hugging him tightly his grin widens when Caspar nods his head quickly kissing Joe's head.

"Yes I nearly lost my shit when you walked out in that baby doll dress I'm surprise nobody could tell I was turned on as fuck."

Giggling Joe looks up at him a brief kiss pressed to his lips as Caspar takes his hand leading them to the car.

"Let's go home so I can get you out of those clothes."

He smirks pulling out of the parking lot and heading towards their house on the outer part of town. Joe smiles excitedly to himself not wanting to get hurt or anyone else but praying Caspar doesn't take his sweet old time driving. It had been far too long since he had been filled so full he could hardly think and that's just what he needed as a celebratory gift for doing so well today.