Dear Joe

Dear Joe,
As I sit here watching you sleep next to me I can't help but admire how lovely you are, the yellow glow from my lamp mixing with the shadows on your face. I can't help but want to stare at you forever, you know I have to be the luckiest guy in the entire universe. While our family, friends and fans only get to see glimpses of you I'm lucky enough to see you in your most vulnerable state. I'm not really sure where I'm going with this letter but I felt like writing and who better to write to than my love. I have no idea if I'll let you read this you may laugh at me for watching you or smile shaking your head saying it's creepy. But I secretly know you like when I do that, you enjoy knowing that I'm here to keep you safe to love you forever.

I wish you could see yourself through my eyes maybe then you would understand why I go on and on about how wonderful you are. I have never met another person like you in my life not that I've tried I'm happy to have the original. But I often wonder if anyone has their own Joe like me ya know? Someone who even when I can be impossible or clumbsy is still willing to put up with me. You've come to mean so much to me over the last couple years even more so the last two.

Do you ever wonder where we're going to be in the next ten years I hope we're still together you're stuck with me until you get tired of me. Which I beg that never happens I don't ever want to lose you, if I had to decide I hope we're married I want to marry you so much. To have you as my husband would be the greatest thing ever, I wonder how I'll ask anyway enough of that we have plenty of time to get there. I don't want to rush you into anything I want you to be as comfortable as possible. I think I'm gonna go you keep groaning in your sleep reaching over for me and I don't want to wake you or let you see this. Goodnight Joe x

                                                                            Caspar xx