Oh Caspar (Short)

"Joe can we go to the park to feed some birds?"

Laying his book down Joe looks at his boyfriend of three years who is bouncing on his heels.

"Why do you want to feed the birds?"

"I don't know I'm bored and they may be hungry."

"Alright lets go get some bird seed."

He smiles slipping his shoes on waiting for Caspar to get his before they walk out hand in hand to the shop. Once picking their bird seed the two make their way a couple of blocks down to a store. Caspar grins spotting some geese taking a handful he walks over towards them.

"Be careful Casp."

Continuing to walk a little father he comes to a stop near a bench and looks for a few birds.

"Come here little birds I got some food for you."

Joe smiles reaching into the small bag he has that is filled with bird seeds. He sprinkles them on the ground whispering to the birds so not to scare them.

"Do you like the seeds?"

Joe asks sitting on the bench tossing some more seeds when other birds come out he holds a small amount in his palm towards a smaller bird.

"It's okay don't worry I won't hurt you."

The bird jumps into his hand eating some of the seeds and Joe hears a yell.

"Joe help me!"

Joe turns and chuckles softly as Caspar runs from a group of geese who were chasing him.

"Oh Caspar I love you so much you giant dork."

Joe calls following after Caspar to help shoo the geese away from him after a few leg bites the two make their way out of the park.

"I told you to be careful."

"I know you did love thanks for coming to my rescue the damn geese."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Short little dabble I hope you enjoy thank you again for requesting :)

Dedicated to: colorful565