Hidden Spot(Short)

Joe's POV
"Casp are you doing anything important right now?"

I ask poking my head into the office where he's sat working on the computer.

"No I just got finished answering all my emails so I'm all yours love."

"Great get dressed in something warm it's a little cold out then meet me at the door."

"Will do."

He smiles kissing my lips then heading to the bedroom grabbing my coat from the closet. Bouncing on my heels I smile when he soon joins me grasping his hand I lock the door leading him outside.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

Walking down the sidewalk Caspar links our arms humming a random tune. Leading the way to a small side park I smile walking to the clove of bushes I found while playing footie with Oli.

"When I was here with Oli the other day he kicked the ball under this mass of bushes and when I crawled in."

He follows behind me eyes widening when he sees the inside is clear of bushes they were tall enough where we could stand without being seen. The space large enough for a few people to sit comfortably.

"This is what I found."

"Wow this is so cool I didn't know this was here I wonder why it's not filled in?"

"Well I asked around and was told sometimes the royal family stops in this park. They have the body guards part the bushes so they won't have to crawl. It's to help give them a quite place to calm down or hide if they're being crowded too much."

"This is amazing and look you can see through a patch of the trees."

"Mhm we're far enough from the lights that we can see the stars."

"Thanks for bringing me here baby."

"You're welcome I know it's not that exciting but we don't get to see the stars that often in town. An since our anniversary is coming up soon and we both have meetings we couldn't reschedule I thought we could have a little treat here. I sent Oli a text about fifteen minutes ago to leave a small cooler here."

Reaching into the bushes where I told him to leave it I pull out the cooler which has a chocolate dessert Caspar had started to really enjoy lately.

"Thank you so much."

Caspar smiles taking a bowl and spoon I sit down beside him the two of us eating in silence.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes I really do it's special that you found this and wanted to share it with me. We haven't gotten much time together alone lately with our a schedules being so busy. The only time we really see each other is in the evenings. I've missed you and this is just really nice."

"I've missed you too Casp."

"So can this be our own hidden little spot? Like can we come back here again maybe next time bring a picnic."

"I would love nothing more."

I smile kissing the back of his head as we finish our dessert before walking home hand in hand.
-----------
Finally back with a new post thanks to those who encouraged me to write more. This is a bit short as it's been so long since I've written anything Jaspar. Please bare with me as I try to get back into the swing of things. I'm also going to be changing the name from imagines to one shots.
Thanks for reading!