Close Call(Slight Smut) Short

"Joe stop someone's going to see us."

"No they won't."

He hums pressing his lips back to Caspar's neck placing soft kisses blowing air against the sensitive skin. Caspar rests his hands on Joe's waist not really wanting the older lad to stop the movement of his lips across his neck.

"There is lots of viewers and people with cameras that could spot us I'm sure they would love the chance to out us and that not really something I want right now. I do not want to come out at Vidcon I would rather do it on our terms.

"But I haven't kissed you in so long."

Joe pouts lifting his head to kiss Caspar's lips slowly wanting to savor the moment.

"Can't you wait till we get back to the hotel?"

Caspar asks when Joe pulls back a smile on his face at the younger lad's flushed face his lips slightly swollen and red. Neck scattered with love bites courtesy of the older lad who can't help but love how they look against his skin.

"I suppose but don't you like the hint of danger at getting caught?"

Joe asks knowing Caspar loved the risk just not the embarrassment Caspar lets out a sigh holding back a smile. Sometimes Joe drove him nuts not that he would change his boyfriend for anything but a break would be nice. (Slight smut)

"Maybe we should joi-oh fuck."

Caspar moans as Joe creates a love bite at the base of his neck Caspar is so thankful for the wall and Joe's tight grip on his waist.

"I hate youu."

Caspar whines feeling himself become aroused as Joe chuckles kissing him harder than before. Tugging Joe's hair lightly Caspar parts his lips as Joe swipes the inside of his mouth with his tongue.

"You love me and you know it."

Joe smirks separating Caspar's legs with his knees the younger feels himself grinding down on his boyfriend's knee trying to get some friction through his jeans which was not the easiest.

"What's wrong love?"

Joe asks innocently watching as Caspar frowns a small whine escaping his throat as he grips Joe's shirt.

"I can't get fucking friction."

"Lemme help you baby."

Joe coos unbuttoning Caspar's jeans and sliding the fly down slipping his hand in Caspar's trousers he palms him through his boxers. Caspar moans into his boyfriend's neck at the tingles of pleasure flowing over him.

"More p-please."

"Patiences we can't get too carried away."

Joe whispers kissing Caspar's cheek as he reaches around to grip his ass humming as the younger yelped quietly.

"Maybe they're in here."

Joe quickly zipped Caspar's pants forcing him to lean over as he rubbed his back cooing softly.

"Oh Joe, Caspar there you are we were worried about you, Caspar love, are you alright you look a bit flustered."

Louise asks walking over and pressing a hand to his forehead feeling the warm skin against her palm.

"He's not feeling the best I think he's just got an upset stomach we were just heading back to the hotel so he could lay down but he needed to rest for a moment."

"I hope you feel better take some medicine so it doesn't get worse okay?"

"I will thank you and I'll text you later."

He gives her a side hug so to keep from making her 'sick' before he and Joe head back to the hotel. Waiting until they are behind their locked door Caspar turns to Joe a playful glare on his face.

"Well that was a close call you fucking tease."

Joe laughs grabbing Caspar by his jeans belt loop pulling him closer pressing a kiss to his lips he mumbles.

"I think we should continue."