Three's a Party (Smut Jaspoli Threesome)

(A/n okay so this is gonna be like my first Jaspar threesome and involves rimming/cum eating if you don't like that please skip past the part with the italics.)

"Come on it will be fun."

Joe smiles kissing along Caspar's neck as the younger lad plays on his phone.

"Not with the door unlocked Oli is literally right upstairs we shouldn't be doing it with him in the house anyway."

"He'll knock and we can just cover up come on the risk is one of the best parts it makes it exciting."

Joe hums leaving small bites along Caspar's collarbone crawling on his lap Joe wiggles his hips.

"Please?"

He pouts Caspar grabs his hips leaning up to connect their lips.

"If Oli catches us you're in trouble when he leaves."

"I'll take it thank you babe you're the best."

Smiling Joe begins taking off their shirts continuing to grind their crotches together Caspar moans softly as Joe bites his lip. Reaching into Caspar's sweats Joe smirks palming him through his boxers.

"You're so slow."

Caspar playfully teases pushing Joe's hand away so he can finish stripping them of their clothing. Turning Joe on to his back Caspar grabs the bottle of lube from the nightstand smearing it on his fingers. Slipping one into Joe he watches as Joe moans the finger brushing against his walls. Adding a second Caspar scissors Joe open kissing along his chest as he goes. Joe pants grinding down on Caspar's fingers whining as he tries to get him to hit his prostate. Finally adding a third finger Caspar takes Joe's length in his hand giving him a few pumps before applying lube to himself.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes just go fuck."

Holding Joe's hips still Caspar pushes in waiting for his hips to settle against Joe. Pulling out he thrusts back in working to set a pace comfortable for both of them. Joe wraps his legs around Caspar's waist bringing his head down for a kiss.

"I..l-Ove you."

Joe moans against his lips Caspar gripping the sheets next to Joe's head kissing along his collarbone.

"Aye Caspar where's oh fuck I'm so sorry."

Oli screeches covering his eyes as he tries to back out of the room not thinking to knock since the door was slightly cracked.

"I didn't know I'm so sorry."

He babbles trying to get out without tripping over anything Caspar smirks at Joe's red face.

"Mate it's fine Joe didn't want to wait till we were alone horny lil shit."

"I just um need a charger for my laptop."

Oli says keeping his eyes covered trying to keep from letting them wander to the naked couple on the bed. He wouldn't lie his friends were pretty fit but there was no way he could live this one down.

"Why don't you join us?"

"What?!"

Oli and Joe both exclaim Caspar chuckles kissing Joe softly.

"I can tell you want to especially with that tent in your trousers. And Joe has always fantasized about a three some."

Caspar grins not mentioning Oli has dreamed of it as well, he pats Joe's thigh for him to release his grip around his waist. Caspar walks over to his friend taking Oli's hand in his and leading him to the bed.