Laundry Time (Short)

"Come on it will be funnn."

"Babe I've done laundry a million times it's never fun."

Joe sighs as his fiancé Caspar pulls him into the living room to fold the two baskets of laundry they brought back from the laundry mat since they still needed a new dryer.  Sitting next to each other on the couch Caspar hums while nudging Joe's side.

"See this is fun."

"Oh yes I'm having a blast."

He replies sarcastically folding a pair of Caspar's jeans.

"Oo what have we here these are new."

Caspar smirks holding up a black pair of lace panties Joe bought on a dare while shopping with Josh.

"I definitely would have noticed these on you."

"Give them back."

"I bet the lads would love to see these."

Caspar laughs running as Joe chases him through the living room and around the dinning room.

"Casparr give them back now."

"Nope."

He grins stuffing them in his pocket and going back to finishing the laundry.

"What do you want for dinner baby?"

"My underwear back."

Joe grumbles laying on the couch as Caspar chuckles walking in to the kitchen leaving his fiancé to pout. Deciding on chicken fingers and salad Caspar gets to work making the food so they can eat. Once dinner is finished he walks back into the living room laying behind Joe and wrapping his arms around the smaller lad.

"Are you mad at me JoJo?"

"I don't like being teased about my underwear especially since I've never had a pair of those before."

"I was only kidding love I haven't seen you in awhile with the book touring and stuff."

"I know I just I don't want the guys to see them Josh is the only one who knows."

"Baby you should know I wouldn't show them anything sexual that you wear. It's for my eyes only."

He smiles when he rolls over to look at him.

"Promise?"

"Of course I promise."

"Okay but seriously give them back."

Chuckling he pulls them out of his pocket laying them in the underwear pile.

"I request a picture of you in those for when we're apart."

"You're so annoying."

Joe sighs smiling as Caspar presses a soft kiss to his head before leading him into the kitchen to eat.