When Punk and Pastel Collied.

(A/N Not my pictures

(A/N Not my pictures.)

"Louise will you please help me I can't get this shirt on with my arm in a cast."

"Hold on a minute lemme finish my hair really quick."

Caspar smiles watching his best friend from across his bedroom. Her blond and pink hair being curled to lay in waves.

"I love how you colored your hair."

"Awe thank you I say it's makes me match your room a little."

Casting eyes around the baby blue colored room fairy lights strung around and pink throw pillows with splashes of yellow Caspar nods.

"Definitely now hurry I want to get to school before we're late for rehearsals."

Caspar smiles referring to their drama  class who is putting on a production written by their drama teacher. The time being set in modern day London with Caspar siding with Joe Sugg as the lead roles. To say he was excited was a understatement.

"Casp helloo I can't help you if you're day dreaming again."

"Sorry Lou I was thinking about the play."

"I can't wait to see how it turns out and I get to play your mother how exciting is that."

She laughs helping Caspar into the soft yellow colored shirt with a melting colors splashed across it.

"Do you need help with your jeans."

"Just buttoning them."

He smiles waiting for her to turn around before slipping out of his sweats and pulling the powder blue trouser up awkwardly. He was more then ready for this cast to come off in a week never again would he allow his sister to talk him into going skating down a hill when he had no idea what he was doing.

"Okay you're assistance is needed please."

Louise whirls back around buttoning his trousers before quickly doing his hair.

"There you look great now let's go we only have fifteen minutes to get there."

Grabbing her purse Louise gently pushes Caspar from his room down the steps and out the door shouting farewells to his family. They get into Louise's car buckling up before she drives them to the school.

"I can't believe they're having it on a Friday when we're suppose to have off."

Louise sighs driving through the traffic Caspar keeping his eye on the time."

"Just be thankful it's only for two hours then we can leave if we want."

"True I suppose well Dan is coming over with Phil to work on homework you want to come over?"

"What time?"

"Around five you all can sleep over if you'd like.

"I'll ask my mum when I get home then text you what she says."