~Voting~

Vote for a story that you would like to read-

The Perfect Disguise:
Felix Graham de Vanily sneaks into his married cousin's house, hoping to get alone time with Marinette while Adrien is away. Marinette falls into Felix's trap, thinking she is actually kissing Adrien. When Adrien randomly comes home, things get steamy with Felix's lust, Adrien's anger, and Marinette's confusion. ⚠️warning⚠️ - violence and rape

Marinette's Kinks:
Adrien is asked by his best friend, Marinette, to buy some things she requested. She gives him a specific plan and tells him to use her newly bought products on her.

Aspirin:
Adrien and Nino throw a party on a work night. When he wakes up with a massive headache, he accidentally takes the wrong painkiller. When his coworker, Marinette, notices his problem, she offers to help him take care of it.

A Catholic's Rule:
Marinette has been a devout catholic her whole life, but she randomly starts wishing she could have sex before marriage. On the night of a party, Kim and Adrien help Marinette turn her dream into a reality. (I'm not trying to make fun of Catholicism or any religion)
⚠️warning⚠️ - threesome

English Final:
Adrien and Marinette are paired together for their English final in Ms. Bustier's class. They turn onto an intimate path during their study session when Marinette and Adrien get in a heated argument.
⚠️warning⚠️ - slight abuse

Queen of Egypt:
Marinette, the new queen of Egypt, has to look for a king on the day of her coronation. Though Marinette is looking for a certain quality in her groom, the ability to pleasure her in bed. A handsome prince from Sudan catches her attention, and she allows him the opportunity to see if he is a worthy suitor.

Spin the Bottle:
A group of superheroes decide to play a quick game of spin the bottle. Just a bunch of horny teenagers on the top of the Eiffel Tower at midnight, what could go wrong?

Arrows:
Marinette's time runs out after she summons her lucky charm when an innocent woman is akumatized into Fornicatia. A villain who shoots arrows that make people want to fornicate with the first person they see. Unfortunately for them, a certain black cat and pigtailed ravenette make eye contact.

If anyone has specific story ideas or ships they would like to see, feel free to comment any ideas.

~To all my new and / or current readers! I recently released a new book called: Falling for the Badass. It's a Adrienette love story. Please check it out when you can!~