Volpina's Puppets ~ (LadyNoir)

Alright, big opportunity here. Comment a ship AND storyline in the comments and I will choose one and mention the creator. 

And before y'all scream at me, these characters are 18+

Her head throbbed uncontrollably, and her vision was spotty, just like her latex suit. She felt limp from her toes up. The bright lights of the room made her stomach bile rise, but she choked it down. While her throat ached, she tried shuffling her ligaments only to realize her efforts were for naught. Nylon rope hugged her wrists, thighs, and ankles to a wooden chair. 

"Chat?" Ladybug croaked, her voice tasting bitter on her tongue. Groans sounded from behind her. Softly, his skull touched hers and they rested like that for a moment, bound behind one another. 

"M'Lady, what happened?" Chat Noir whispered. Ladybug let her head fall between her shoulders, feeling her blood pound. 

"It had to be an akuma. I don't remember anything and my head is fucking killing me." She was about to cry out for help, but Volpina emerged from the shadows of what seemed to be an abandoned warehouse. 

"Well, well, if it isn't my two favorite puppets to play with. I mean, at this point I don't even care for your miraculouses. Keep them for all I care. I just love toying with your feelings." She stalked closer to Chat, eventually tilting his chin up with her index finger. "Especially you, kitty cat. Your cock gets so hard for this pathetic bug and she doesn't even know it." 

Ladybug's breath hitched. Chat didn't even try to deny it. Volpina's wicked laughter filled the dense air, and she took a seat on Chat's lap. 

His vision was slowly returning, with black dots clouding it. Though his other senses were heightened. He could smell her putrid breath and feel her small ass on his thighs. 

"Get off of me, you dirty fox!" He spat with vile. She only chuckled menacingly and placed a suave kiss to his nose. 

"Oh I cannot wait to play with you tonight!" She giggled, hopping off his lap. 

Both Ladybug and Chat breathed a sigh of relief once she exited the room. Chat searched around for his partners hand with his bound wrist, eventually grabbing hold of her thin fingers. 

"This bitch is so in for a world of hurt." Chat Noir hissed between aching teeth. His jaw felt permanently clenched. Ladybug caressed his palm with her thumb, soothing him as best as she could. 

"Don't worry, kitty. We'll find a way out of this." He purred at her words, Volpina's crude statement fully void in their minds already. 

The superheroes had nearly fallen back asleep from the silence alone before Volpina's loud footsteps vibrated along the wooden warehouse walls. She stood before Ladybug and had her flute in her right hand. She brought it to her lips. Before Ladybug could warn Chat, a tune was played. 

Behind Chat, Ladybug's ropes were loosened. 

"Chat! Oh thank God! Volpina must've used faulty ropes." The superheroine shook her wrists free, then worked the rest of her ropes off. She stood up, shaking her sore body. 

"Awesome! Come untie me then we can go beat her sly ass." Chat had a boost of morale that quickly dissipated once Ladybug circled around to face him. She had her hands on her broad hips and a smirk adorning her smooth lips. 

"Not yet, kitty...I quite like the sight of you tied up." She licked her lips, subconsciously enticing her partner. 

"M'Lady?" Chat's never seen her act this way before, and his surprise heightened when she got down on her hands and knees and crawled towards him. Her smirk never faltered, even as she trailed her finger from his Adam's Apple down to his hardening shaft.