Mercy - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)

Marinette kicked and clawed at the massive bodyguard's suit, but he didn't set her down. She nearly gave up until the guard threw open a massive iron door and laid her on a silk-covered king sized bed.

The duvet was a luscious baby blue with gold rims and the walls were painted pure white. Large full length windows outlined the modern-themed bedroom. It was luxurious to say the least, that was until the bodyguard began to bind Marinette's writs together above her head.

"Let go!" She tried digging her nails into the buff man, but even with his blood dripping onto the bed sheets, he didn't let go of Marinette.

Her wrists were eventually tied together to the head rest and her feet bound together with a 5 foot metal pole in between her ankles. The bodyguard closed his eyes as he cut her clothes off her body, leaving her nude in the chilly room.

Marinette watched as the bodyguard finally left the room and she let her tears fall. Was Luka even looking for her? Did he know she was gone? Why did Adrien need to target her in order to get to Luka? Most importantly, why is he willing to get a woman pregnant just to get back at his enemy? Does he not realize he will need to pay for child support?

Just then, the door swung open and revealed a handsome blonde behind it. He held a smug smirk on his lips while he walked into the room. The door was shut behind him and locked.

"This is probably the best sight I've ever seen, Mari." He trudged to the nightstand next to his bed and opened the top drawer. Marinette looked through her tears to see, a black bandana, a black ball gag, and a deerskin flogger next to her bonded body.

'What in the kinky fuck is this man gonna do to me?' Marinette thought to herself.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this to you. You belong with me, Mari, not that blue headed smurf. You're mine." Adrien spewed his speech while twirling the gag in his hands. Marinette's tears had subsided. She didn't have the strength or wits to fend off Adrien anymore; she was powerless against him.

Adrien brought the gag towards Marinette's lips and she opened her mouth for him. He secured and tightened it behind her head. She felt her jaw adjust to the gag and her saliva began to pool at her bottom lip.

The blonde stared at her naked and tied body. He never doubted her beauty, but seeing it in person was a whole new experience. Her nipples laid perky from the cold air in the room, looking desperate for his touch.

Adrien experimentally rubbed his thumb over one of them and she shuddered at his touch. She moaned around the gag when he squeezed it between his fingers. He brought his mouth down to the same one and transferred his hand to the other. His tongue lapped around the bud and he sucked on her skin. Her binds thrashed against his bed as she tried to squirm from his touch. Indeed he knew what he was doing; he bit down on the same nipple and out came a muffled moan from her.

His lips left her nipple and he stared at her newly red flesh with a smile.

Adrien turned back towards the bed and grabbed the same blindfold that she wore in the van. He applied it to her eyes.

"What I'm about to do might hurt, and I don't want to see you cry. Just be a good girl and your punishment will be lessened." Adrien finished tying the bandana around her head and she gave him a nod. She was completely at his mercy now.

He straddled her wide hips and gripped the flogger in his right hand. The deerskin ends played at her skin, tickling her stomach. Once she felt the strings being pulled away, her breath hitched and she waited impatiently for the strike.

Crack. The material came crashing to her skin and she flinched at the burning sensation. She winced when he dragged the whip away from her skin and touched her new marks. He chuckled darkly like a maniac and repeated the action again and again.