Arrows - (MariChat)

"Marinette! Watch out!" Chat Noir shouted towards Marinette who was running away from an akumatized villain, Fornicatia. A villain who used her arrows to make people want to fuck. When someone is hit, they immediately go after the first person they see.

Ladybug had to detransfrom once her 5 minutes were up after she called her lucky charm. The spotted bucket that appeared did nothing for her except lose her patience when she couldn't find a plan.

Chat Noir watched in horror as Fornicatia raced after Marinette, shooting arrows nonstop at his classmate. When she had to stop and catch her breath right in front of Chat, she was struck by an arrow. He heard her scream from the impalement, and she fell to her knees. Fornicatia watched with pleasure as Chat ran up to Marinette in order to help her, and she took her chance to hit him as well. A grunt escaped his dry lips when he felt the arrow lodge into his shoulder.

A light pink swirled in Marinette's bluebell irises, transforming the color to a dusty purple, the same color as Fornicatia's outfit. The color caught Chat's eyes while they changed as well. Marinette stared at the leather-clad hero in front of her, and she bit her lip. His clawed thumb reached up to remove her lip from in between her teeth and took it between his own. She moaned as his sharp canines dug into her plump flesh, then she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He removed the skin from his mouth but moved to her neck, peppering her porcelain skin with his dark purple marks. Marinette pulled on his hair, eliciting muffled moans from Chat.

Fornicatia watched as the two played with each other in front of her until a butterfly outline covered her features.

"Fornicatia, it looks like Chat Noir is busy. Go find a certain bug to toy with instead." Hawkmoth suggested in her head.

"That insect won't know what hit her." Fornicatia vanished from the scene in search of a spotted heroine who was secretly sucking face with Chat Noir.

Marinette and Chat disconnected their mouths in order to breathe, but refused to take their hands off each other.

"Mari, take off your clothes." Chat Noir demanded in between heavy breaths. His brain couldn't focus on anything other than the beauty kneeling in front of him with her hands in his hair. The tantalizing scent and taste of her strawberry lip balm pushed him to the edge of his sanity.

"But what about your's?" Marinette asked while panting. She so desperately wanted to feel his chiseled body, without his leather suit, underneath her fingers. With a steady claw, Chat Noir dug a straight line through his suit, tearing the costume into two halves. He removed his arms from their confines and removed the rest of the suit, leaving him nude in the empty Parisian street.

"You're so perfect, mon Chaton." Marinette's hands traced Chat Noir's naked torso, leaving kisses on each of his perfectly defined abs. She removed her own arms from her blazer and threw it to the ground beside her. Chat Noir finished her job for her and slid down her panties.

Chat Noir laid his back onto the concrete, letting the sun-kissed sidewalk heat his back. Marinette, with no experience beforehand, took his semi-hard dick into her small hands. She gently played with it for a moment to get used to the feel of it; he was hardening more with each movement. Her hands eventually found a steady pace, and his eyes widened at the pleasure.

"Just like that Mari," Chat groaned. He propped his body up on his elbows to get a better look of his princess. Feeling experimental, Mari flicked her tongue over his slit, noting how he moaned afterwards. She did the same action repeatedly, playing with his tip with her tongue. Both of them noticed other individuals who were also playing with each other in the distance. One couple happened to be Alya and Nino.