Flairmidable ~ (LadyNoir + Flairmidable)

~This might be a little confusing but just understand that Ladybug believes Flair is Adrien so she addresses him as such. Enjoy~

When Chat Noir is transformed, he feels free. Though more importantly, he can finally see his lady. Without knowing her identity, it's difficult for him to know what she's up to without the mask.

At the moment Chat Noir is pole vaulting to his designated patrol destination where he and Ladybug meet up every night. All he is expecting is a red and black spotted ladybug heroine standing on the Eiffel Tower waiting for him, but that is not what he comes across.

His feet plant obnoxiously loud against the metal tower and the contact forces the other two heroes apart. Chat could feel his blood sizzling to an inhuman temperature as he watches Ladybug wipe off the saliva on her bottom lip. She looks bashfully to the side and Flairmidable holds a smirk that could send him to the moon if he doesn't control himself around Chat.

"C-chat, you're a little early." Ladybug stutters, playing with her thumbs in order to avoid eye contact. Chat rolls his eyes at her.

"M'lady, it's 7:08, actually I'm late." He sneers at her. Flair rolls his eyes at Chat's behavior and walks right in front of him.

"Listen you feral feline, Ladybug and I got this. Why don't you just head back home, drink your mama's milk, and take a cat nap." His claws slit tiny holes in his suit from clenching his fists so tight. He knew Felix had a sharp tongue, but he didn't realize he'd go as far as ordering an actual superhero around.

Chat approaches Flair closer and wraps his clawed hand around his throat and makes sure his index claw digs into his pulse point. Ladybug's eyes widen when she sees Chat's irises form thin slits resembling a snake.

"How about this Flair: unless you want to choke to death on your blood tonight, I suggest you do everything I tell you. And let me tell you, I always keep my word." Chat releases his hand and Felix gasps for air. Ladybug and Chat make eye contact and he approaches her next.

"As for you, m'lady. Unless you want my literal claws to finger your pussy, you're also going to do exactly what I say." Her hand reaches up to slap him but he catches it in his grip and brings it behind her back.

Chat brings her back closer to his body and rubs his erection against her ass. He bends down and whispers in her ear.

"Don't go thinking you're all high and mighty now, bug. I'm the one who has the cards." He licks her ear and travels down to her throat where he nibbles and bites her neck. She struggles against his grip but his free hand wraps around her neck and squeezes.

"C-Chat! L-let me go, p-please." Ladybug feels tears slide down her masked cheeks and his grip on her loosens enough for her to shake him off her body.

"I might've let you go, but you're sure as hell not escaping me." He turns his head back to Flair who is finally standing again. "Take off your suit, you will come in handy." Flair gulps nervously and turns around to unzip his superhero suit.

Ladybug whimpers when Chat Noir's right hand reaches for the zipper on the front of her costume. They make strict eye contact while the zipper eventually glides past her entire frame and the suit comes off with a shrug of her shoulders. He throws the suit to the side and bends her in a doggystyle position with her ass facing Felix.

"Come on, you mutt. If you really want her, come and get her." Chat commands and Flair whimpers quietly. This entire situation was just him joking around with Ladybug since she thought he was Adrien and now he's being forced to rape her.

Ladybug's hands spread on the metal of the tower, trying to stabilize herself. Flair grabs her naked hips and positions himself behind her. Meanwhile, Chat Noir is unzipping his own suit to the point where his dick can be freed, but he doesn't take the suit off. He positions his cock in front of her agape mouth and waits patiently for Felix to enter her. With a jerk of his hips, Felix submerges himself.

"Shit, Adrien...you-" Chat slams himself inside her open mouth. Hearing her moan his name even though she has no idea that Adrien's dick is actually the one in her mouth, hardens him further. Felix grips the heroine's skin harder and loses himself in her tightness.

Ladybug gasps when Chat's cock reaches the back of her throat and forces saliva to drip down her chin and onto the tower floor. Chat and Flair make stable eye contact while one rams into the bug from behind and one from the front.

"Look at you, bug. You're taking us both so well." Chat coos, releasing her hair from her pigtails and gripping the hair taut between his fingers. She nods her head along his shaft. Felix closes his eyes tightly when he feels Ladybug's pussy convulse around him, but he refuses to let the pleasure get to him. He leans over her body and trails kisses along her spine.

The action makes her giggle and the sensation travels through Chat's veins. Ladybug moans and mewls when Flair repeatedly hits her special spot deep inside her that makes her come undone immediately. Her juices flutter around Felix's dick, and he is about to climax but he bites his tongue and yanks the hair away from Chat's loose grip.

Flair pulls Ladybug's hair all the way to his shoulder and he showers her exposed neck in kisses. Chat doesn't complain about the loss of warmth around his own sex, but his clawed thumb busies itself with her clit and his mouth diverts to her nipples.

"Chat! F-Flair! Fuck, yes!" Ladybug arches her back and screams out. Felix thrusts one last time and fills her completely. Chat presses his thumb down hard on her clit and his teeth clamp down on her flesh.

Ladybug feels Flair empty inside of her pussy and the remnants spill out of her when he pulls out. Chat lets go of her breast and removes his thumb from her. Felix was about to redress once Ladybug fell onto her back, but Chat Noir stopped him.

"Not yet. You're going to lick her clean of the mess you made." Felix's jaw drops and he gulps. Nonetheless, Flair lays down in front of Ladybug and puts her legs on his shoulders. His tongue works itself inside her throbbing pussy where he retrieves their combined liquids. Her hand travels to his hair where she pulls slightly and presses his face into her pussy.

"Ahh, Ad-drien!" She moans and releases against his face. Felix licks his lips while looking at a fully-clothed Chat.

"Happy now?" Flair crosses his arms over his naked chest and glares at the hero.

"Hm, not yet. There is one thing left I have in store for m'lady." Chat smirks at Flair and waits patiently for Ladybug to regather herself. She stands in between the two heroes, waiting for Chat to explain.

"I just wanted to inform you, m'lady, Flairmidable is not Adrien Agreste. You just got fucked by none other than Felix Fathom." He salutes to both of them before pole vaulting away. The further he travels away, the quieter her screams become.

~I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter! I really like dominant Chat, I don't know about you guys. Please vote and comment~                                                                                                                                                Next Up: Stuck - Part 2