Just Act Casual ~ (Adrienette)

For the last day of senior year, Ms. Bustier decided to take all her students to the movies. When they arrived at the cinema, the students split up into different groups to watch different movies.

Kim, Alix, Max, Mylene, Ivan, Juleka, and Rose decided on an action movie while Nino, Alya, Lila, Chloe, Sabrina, Nathaniel, Marinette, and Adrien decided on a rom-com.

Marinette and Alya led the rest of their group towards their assigned theater.

"Marinette, I dare you to jack Adrien off during the movie." Alya giggled quietly. Marinette turned to her best friend with a devious smirk.

"Oh, you're on." Marinette opened the theater door and held it open for everyone else. Alya picked some seats in the furthest row in the back. The seats were in this order: Nathaniel with the aisle, Sabrina, Chloe, Lila, Adrien, Marinette, Alya, then Nino.

The movie finally began after a plethora of advertisements before hand.

"When are you gonna do it?" Alya asked in Marinette's ear. The ravenette simply shrugged her shoulders in response.

"When the time is right." She then turned to Adrien who had his eyes trained on the screen and his hand deep in the popcorn. He was wearing a set of black knee length shorts without a belt.

'Easy access', Marinette thought. She watched as Lila brushed her fingers along Adrien's bicep, but he seemed unfazed, like he was used to it. Lila had her free hand on his thigh, which also unfazed him.

"Do you want me to get you anything, Adrien?" Lila asked, batting her eyelashes, but Adrien didn't even look her way.

"No thank you, the movie just started." Marinette and Lila made eye contact and Lila sneered at her.

Around half way through the movie, Adrien finished his popcorn and Marinette still hadn't made any moves.

"Come on girl, it's now or never." Alya scolded into Marinette's ear.

Marinette once again looked over at Adrien who still had Lila attached to his arm. She waited till a funny scene came up and the blonde burst out laughing. While his body shook with laughter, Marinette took the opportunity to dive her hand to his covered shaft. Adrien immediately stopped laughing and looked at Marinette.

She gave him an innocent smile and rubbed her hand up and down. His breath hitched and he fumbled with the empty popcorn bowl to cover her hand from Lila's view. He made no attempt to stop her but instead closed his eyes and leaned his head back.

With one hand, Marinette unbuttoned his shorts and zipped them down. His breathing became labored and he shut his eyes tighter.

"Adrien, you okay?" Alya asked, leaning over to peer at the panting boy. Adrien swallowed thickly and nodded his head towards her.

"Y-yeah, I'm g-great!" People around him shushed him immediately, and he sunk into his seat embarrassed.

Adrien turned his gaze to Marinette. She wasn't looking in his direction anymore instead she was facing the movie. He looked down and watched her hand travel underneath the band of his underwear and touch the bare skin of his dick.

He had to bite down on his lip to hold back the moan that threatened to escape. Her hands were warm, insanely warm, and her touch was soft.

Adrien brought his hand down on top of hers outside his shorts, barely touching her. He wanted to tell her that it's okay, to keep going. She smirked at him out of the corner of her eye.

Marinette pulled his shaft out of his underwear but used her arm to keep it out of view of everyone else. The popcorn bowl also came in handy. She wrapped her hand around his base and started off slow, going up and down.

"Adrien? Do you want me to refill your popcorn for you?" Lila interrupted Adrien's sinful thoughts.

"N-no, but can you get me a drink? Just like get the fuck out of my space?" He whispered the last part under his breath but Marinette heard it and laughed. Lila looked towards her and frowned.

"What's so funny?" Marinette brought her gaze to Lila.

"N-nothing, I'm just surprised you're still here. Didn't he ask you for a drink?" Lila's mouth dropped and she flung herself out of her seat and towards the vendors.

"Thank you," Adrien muttered. Marinette simply shrugged again and turned towards the movie, speeding up her thrusts.

Marinette swiped her thumb across his slit, coating his tip with his precum. Adrien hissed through his teeth and rocked his head back again.

"What should I do when he cums?" Marinette asked, leaning over to Alya. She choked slightly on her spit and gave Marinette a shocked expression.

"You're going to go until he cums? Are you insane?" Marinette quirked an eyebrow and nodded like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Well, yeah of course, I'm not going to edge him. That's rude." Alya looked over at Adrien once again to see his head laid back on the head rest and his eyebrows furrowed in pleasure. She returned her focus to Marinette.

"Take him to the bathroom and suck him off." Marinette's eyes blew wide at Alya, but resettled as she digested the idea. She ended up nodding her head and tucking Adrien's dick back into his pants.

"Zip your pants and follow me." Marinette whispered to Adrien. He did as she said, quickly buttoning and zipping his shorts before following her out of the theater and into the bathroom.

"What are we doing here?" Adrien questioned while being pulled into the handicapped stall. His mouth was immediately shut once Marinette kneeled down in front of him and undid his shorts, sending them pooling at his ankles.

Marinette watched as he stood painfully hard in front of her. He gaped at her, but his pleasured expression returned once she licked along his backside until his tip. His hands wound into her hair and guided her mouth onto him. She accepted the gesture and let him take control.

"Why are you doing this to me, Mari?" Adrien asked with his tone dripping with lust. Marinette smiled around his base and removed her mouth from him, but kept his hands on her head.

"It was a dare, I'm just doing what I'm told." Adrien's eyes darkened and his dick was shoved to the back of her throat before she could even blink. She gagged along his length but he didn't show her any mercy. If she can give, she better take.

"Can I cum in your mouth?" He mumbled, taking caution if anyone was around them. Marinette nodded along him, keeping her eyes connected with his.

Adrien sped up the speed of her head and before he knew it, he was throbbing along her tongue, aching with release.

"I-I'm gonna cum." He gritted out between his teeth, trying to keep quiet. Adrien's body stilled as he poured himself into Marinette's mouth.

She swallowed the thick liquid and stood up in front of him.

"Sorry about tha-" Adrien shut her up with a passionate kiss that took her breath away.

"Don't you dare apologize." Adrien said after they broke their kiss. Marinette rested her forehead against his and breathed deeply.

"We should probably head back." Adrien nodded his head against hers.

Marinette reached for the stall handle, but Adrien picked her up and pushed her against the wall.

"Actually, I have a better idea." He said and reconnected their lips.

Please Read:
~I just realized while writing this chapter that I've never had Marinette have a daddy kink. On another note, I'm having some writers block, so if you guys could vote for stories on my past voting chapters that would be greatly appreciated just comment on the story you choose, or you can personally message me a ship and story line you'd like me to write. I'm literally willing to do any ship. You can ask me to do Gabriel and Adrien and I'll do it. Just let me know of any suggestions please! Thank you all so much for the views, votes, and comments!~