English Final - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)

Adrien visibly winces as he looks over the rubric for the final project in English. He is a senior in high school and in order to graduate, he needs to achieve a C or higher on this project. The guidelines are very strict, and above all, it is a partner project. Not many students in his class are his friends except for Nino, Alya, and Marinette.

"For your final project, you and your partner will be given a specific Shakespeare work to analyze and perform in front of your class." Ms. Bustier explains. She walks behind her desk and picks up a set of popsicle sticks that say each of the students names on it.

"Okay everyone, grip the edge of your seats because your partners will be random." Everyone in the classroom inhales sharply and glare at their teacher while she picks two sticks at a time. "Nathaniel and Rose, Nino and Kim, Alya and Juleka, Ivan and Chloe, Mylene and Sabrina, Max and Alix, Marinette and Adrien." Most of the students cheer while Chloe immediately stands from her seat and shouts at the teacher.

"No way am I going to work with that giant hunk of fat, I deserve to be partnered with Adrien!" She whines. Ivan rolls his eyes while his girlfriend, Mylene, gives him an apologetic smile.

"Chloe, you got picked with Ivan; therefore, you will deal with it." Chloe huffs angrily while she sits down in her chair. Meanwhile, Adrien is mentally fist pumping. Marinette is great at English, and she is his friend too. The situation is a win-win.

"Now, why don't you sit next to your partners." Ms. Bustier suggests, and everyone does as she says. Nino moves to sit next to Kim and Marinette fills his empty spot next to Adrien. "I will now give everyone their assigned Shakespeare work. Marinette and Adrien, you will have Romeo and Juliet. Alya and Juleka, you will have Julius Caesar. Ivan and Chloe, you will have Macbeth..." Adrien and Marinette both begin to tone out the teacher while they contemplate their project. Half of the points are dedicated to a theatrical display of the most iconic scene in the book, of which the students need to identify themselves.

"Well, I consider us lucky, Romeo and Juliet is a classic." Marinette mumbles next to Adrien who turns to witness her shy smile. Adrien nods his head in agreements then turns to focus on Ms. Bustier.

"You will have off early, so you can plan the project with your partner." She claps her hands together and everyone begins to shuffle out of the room.

"Mari, do you want to come to my house? My father and Nathalie are out on business matters, so my house is available." Marinette shivers at the thoughts of being alone in her crush's home, but her hormones answer for her.

"I'd love to." Both of them drive to Adrien's mansion after he called Gorilla to pick him up early. When they approach his house, he pushes the heavy door open, allowing Marinette to enter first. Their footsteps echo the empty mansion as they walk to his room. Her mouth practically falls when she enters it.

He has a basketball hoop, a grand piano, a football table, a large flatscreen T.V, a king sized bed, and an endless amount of music and video games.

"Woah, it's so big!" She exclaims and Adrien chokes on his spit.

"That's what she said," he whispers underneath his breath. "Yeah, but it's quite lonely. Anyways, let's get started on the project." Marinette hums in response and flops down on his bed with a grunt.

"Well we should first start by analyzing the most iconic scene from the movie."  Adrien half listens to her words, but he is so drawn to how her small body looks on his massive bed.

"What? Oh, yeah! I believe the most iconic scene is the ending." He states bluntly.

Marinette shakes her head in retaliation, "No! It's definitely the balcony scene." Adrien's stare turns to a glare as her smile morphs to a frown.

"How on earth is it the balcony scene? The moral of the story comes from their deaths!" The two continue to bicker back and forth until Marinette finally caves into Adrien's whines.

"Fine! We'll do the ending! Asshole," she whispers the last part under her breath, afraid of what he'd do if he heard it. "I hope you realize that means we have to kiss in front of our class."

Adrien's face begins to redden at the thought. She immediately notices his flustered demeanor and decides to tease him.

"Oh? Is Adrien afraid to get a little steamy in front of his classmates? What happened to big bad Agreste? Smoking on school grounds by day and fucking girls by night? Damn, did Kim finally one up you?" Adrien's hand immediately reaches towards her throat once she finishes.

"You have no right to bring that bastard into this, especially since you know everything he's done to me." His eyes glower and Marinette gasps at the grip on her neck. Adrien shows no sign that he is going to let go, and part of Marinette wants to keep it that way. Their lips were centimeters apart, and she could feel his breath on her lips.

"Hurry up and kiss me." She whispers to him as her eyes become lidded with lust. Adrien gives into her command and smashes his lips on hers, knocking the air out of their lungs. His grip on her neck loosens slightly as he pushes her onto his bed and straddles her waist. Her hands reach up to caress his cheeks while their lips are locked.

Eventually the grip on Marinette's neck is lost and diverted to taking her clothes off as swiftly as possible. First the blazer, second the floral t-shirt, then the pink jeans, lastly the undergarments. Adrien is panting heavily while his thirst for her drips from his lips like venom. He begins to strip himself of his own clothes while staring lustfully at his partner's naked body.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asks, even though it's a little too late, but he still wants her consent.

"Yes, Adrien. I want this, I want you. Please." She confirms.

"Wow, never thought I'd live to see a day where the Marinette Dupain-Cheng is practically begging for my cock." He taunts playfully. She rolls her eyes at him in return.

They start to make out again as he pushes his naked body against hers. Their bodies burn at the skin to skin contact, and the temperature feels like it increased by 20 degrees. Adrien's hands trace her perfectly curved body. She whimpers eagerly at his touch, waiting impatiently for his intrusion. With agility, Adrien pushes his dick inside her tight yet soaking entrance. As soon as she begins to wince, he stops.

"Come on Mari, take my big cock like the good girl you are." Adrien says against her lips before marking her neck with hickies. He slowly continues to push inside her until he hits her g-spot.

He waits for her approval to move. When she nods her head, he gives her a sloppy kiss and begins his slow thrusts. She moans needily underneath him, bucking her hips against him in hopes of more friction.

Adrien pulls his body away from hers and lifts both her ankles to his shoulders. She stares at him wide eyed once she feels his dick slide deeper inside of her, filling more of her. He pulls her hips towards himself and begins railing into her. The bed frame smacks against the wall with each of his thrusts, and Marinette moans unidentifiable words to Adrien.

"Juliet, you're going to need to speak English if you want me to understand you." Adrien pants out between thrusts, noting the irony of his sentence.

"Oh f-fuck! Harder, please! Oh my g-god!" She moans while gripping his sheets and pulling in opposite directions. Adrien can slowly feel his orgasm building in the base of his shaft, making his brain go numb.

"Fuck Marinette, you're so fucking tight. I want to feel you cum on my cock." He purrs loudly.

Once he feels her pussy clamp tightly around his dick, he picks up his speed until both of their bodies fall limp from their orgasms.

"Ah A-Adrien!" Marinette moans one last time before her body stiffens underneath him, and she cums all over his dick, trailing her liquids onto his duvet. Adrien pulls out from her and pumps his semen onto her stomach. He immediately misses her pussy's warmth.

"Maybe that should be our theatrical display to our class." He chuckles while grabbing a towel to clean them both with. She can already feel her skin getting sticky from his cum and her sweat. "You can take a shower if you want." Adrien suggests, noticing how she grimaces at her sticky skin.

"Only if you join me," both of their smiles grew instantly.

~Part 2?~