Detour ~ (MariChat)

"Ugh! Patrol is so boring without you, m'lady." Chat groans aloud to no one in particular. He's been traveling nonstop to different buildings for about an hour now. The cat was about to call it quits before he happened to pass by the Dupain-Cheng Bakery.

Whilst pole vaulting, he catches a glimpse of a nearly naked Marinette tanning on her balcony. The sight halts him mid vault and he falls clumsily to the Parisian street.

"Heh, nothing to see here folks." He brushes the dirt off his suit and looks back towards Marinette's balcony. Light hawaiian music plays from the top. Chat uses his stick to get to a roof adjacent to Marinette's.

The girl is lying on her white lounge chair with one of her legs bent and the other straight. Her arms are next to her sides with black Gucci sunglasses over her eyes. Chat can't help but stare as her breasts rise and fall in a steady pattern.

He doesn't even need to look down to know he's already hard just by the sight of her body. Before he can even bite his tongue, he finds himself jumping and landing swiftly on her balcony.

"Huh!" Marinette takes off her sunglasses and reaches down to grab her discarded towel. He grabs it before she can and throws it from her reach.

"I just wanted to stop by. Seeing you piqued my interest." He shrugs nonchalantly.

"Heh, it definitely piqued your dick too." She says crudely while pointing towards his crotch. He shrugs again and gets closer to where she's laying. His knee sits right in front of her apex and he leans down to whisper in her ear.

"Then why don't you take care of it?" He backs away from her and she bites her lips while looking down at his erection.

After Chat stands up properly, Marinette crawls on her lounge chair to the end where Chat Noir is standing. Her hand snakes up and rubs him over his suit.

"Here, put these on." She hands him her sunglasses. "Then detransform and put your clothes behind the lounge chair. I won't look." He places the expensive material over his eyes and detransforms once her eyes are shut.

Marinette saw the bright green light flash in front of her closed lids. Oh how desperate she was to open her eyes and see who Chat Noir really was. But she has a job to uphold, even though she is about suck off the famous superhero.

"Your good," he confirms. Marinette peeks her eyes open slowly and sees a nude Chat Noir with her Gucci sunglasses covering his identity. She watches as he leans over to her phone and changes the station.

The first song to play immediately turns her on. 'I Miss the Misery' by Halestorm. He smirks at her and stands in front of the lounge chair where Marinette's head is positioned and waiting for him.

She wraps her petite hands around his shaft and playfully strokes him gently. He grits his teeth at her teasing behavior.

"Don't make me force it down your throat, Mari." That makes her halt her actions and gulp loudly. She shudders slightly, but leans her head down to his tip. Her tongue passes along his head and he groans out curses. His hands grip her hair, but don't force her into anything. They're just there for support.

They make constant eye contact while she opens her mouth wide enough to fit him and eases his cock deep inside her warm mouth. Chat's mouth breaks open and begins a quiet chant of 'yes's and 'fuck's.

She giggles on his length which makes him growl lowly in his chest. His teeth grit tighter together and his hands start moving her head for her. He's so desperate to fill her mouth with his cum, to fill every part of her with his seed and breed her.

His eyes travel from her gorgeous bluebells to her ass where her bikini bottoms are slowly riding in between her ass cheeks. He could practically picture him fucking her in the ass while she lies in a helpless doggystyle position like she is now.