Sexual Tension - Part 2 ~ (GabeNath)

Nathalie's POV

Gabriel's lips met mine slowly. It began as a simple, delicate peck until his hands gripped my hips, pushing his sex against mine. I tried to maintain professionalism by keeping my hands to myself even though he was exploring my body like the jungle.

He suddenly jerked his head away from my lips and for a moment I feared that he would yell at me, reprimand me for not telling him to stop.

"Touch me, Nathalie."

I shivered to his words but trailed my hands up his even torso. When I stopped my hands at his chest, he placed his own on top of mine, cradling my hands in his.

"My son is right." He realized, bringing his lips to mine again. I arched my spine into him until we couldn't possibly get any closer, but we can and I'm determined to get there. He dropped his hands from mine and they found solace at my hips once again. With free hands, I traveled lower and palmed him through his dress pants.

Gabriel groaned onto my lips, bucking himself against my palm. Without realizing it, he was pushing my body towards my desk. I grunted once my back collided with the glass, and he lifted me up so he could stand between my legs. His boner brushed against my apex.

"May I?" He asked with his hands at the top button of my jacket. I nodded my head, and he quickly unfastened every button, leaving me in my bra and pants. His eyes scanned the newly exposed skin, but his eyes lingered on the tops of my breasts. I almost became self-conscious until he latched his lips onto them, kissing them until he met my bra. He hooked one of his fingers into it and pulled the cups down.

"Oh-" I gasped and made a move to cover myself, but he caught my hands, pinning them to my sides.

"Don't," he commanded. I did as he said and keep myself still while his mouth and hands played with me. His tongue swirled around my hardened bud while his other hand pinched my nipple between his fingers.

"Gabriel," I said which turned his focus away from my breasts. "Let me pleasure you." He gave me a silent nod of approval and I hopped down from the table.

I knelt in front of him, dragging my hands to his zipper once I was seated. He didn't seem to be breathing as I pulled him from his name brand underwear.

Gabriel's POV

The way her rough hands wrapped around my length felt like heaven. She was gentle with me. That was until she put me into her mouth. She sucked on my tip, circling it with her tongue.

"Nathalie, just like that." I moaned softly, trying to keep up my professional front. She had me rethinking my life choices with the way she caressed my girth with her soft tongue. Her right hand was at my base, stroking me where she couldn't fit and her left hand was lightly caressing my balls. The way her fingers danced along my nerves made me grip at her desk for support.

Her glasses were fogging with the heat from our bodies. I reached down and plucked them from her face. She stared up at me with her bright blue eyes, and I nearly fainted from her gaze alone. My dull eyes met hers while she took my cock to the back of her throat. Tears lined her lashes and bottom lids, but they accentuated her eyes. She quickly closed them and quickened her pace on my shaft.

Her left hand gently fondled my scrotum, and I couldn't resist bucking my hips into her mouth. A needy part of me wanted more; I wanted to finish in her mouth and watch her swallow it. I put both my hands on the back of her head, guiding her movements for her.

"I'm gonna cum, and you're gonna be a good girl and swallow everything. Is that right, Nathalie?" She hummed, signifying her comprehension.

A roaring fire burned in the pit of my stomach, and I could feel it traveling through my length. My base throbbed with an ache I hadn't felt since Emilie's comatose began. Each swipe of Nathalie's tongue or each suck from her lips had me balancing on a tightrope above a pool of lust. Then the rope snapped.