Anything & Everything - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)

~Kinky shit coming up~

The whip he chooses is quickly hidden behind his back, void of my view. Then he reaches into his back pocket, pulling out a black silk bandana. I keep my gaze at my painted toes while he approaches me to wrap it around my cranium. The material feels soft around my eyes and around the back of my head. Suddenly, all my other senses are awakened. His touch feels so much more powerful, and I can smell his expensive cologne.

He trails his fingers from my jaw down my neck, in between my breasts, and circles my navel. His touch is soft and gentle until it's gone. I hear his footsteps behind me, and he squeezes my ass in his firm hand.

"Oh!" I giggle, mentally asking for more. The way he grabs me is such a thrilling feeling. He isn't afraid of hurting me because he knows that he can control himself. But I can feel in the atmosphere how hard it's becoming for him.

Then something, softer than his fingers, touches me. It's delicate and tickles. "A-Adrien! What is that?" I squirm while it travels up my side, hitting every ticklish nerve in my system. I scream out with laughter, pulling at the chain above me.

He doesn't answer me, instead dragging it along my spine and to my other side. The gentle kisses from the object throw another bundle of giggles from my throat.

Adrien's footsteps continue around me until he's facing me again, taking the object with him. The feather-like object circles my bell button just like his fingers did. He jerks the object away from me and I'm hit with a stinging slap. I'm left shocked while the sound reverberates on the walls. Why did that feel good?

"Too much?" He asks once the echo dissipates.

"N-no, I liked it." I reply. "Again," I demand, quirking my parted lips into a smirk. He strikes me with the whip again. It's not a crop, flogger, or paddle. It's just a standard whip. When he does it a third time, I let out a toe-curling moan.

Through the bandana, I feel his gaze. "I have a question." I state. He hums as a response. "Do you have a spiked paddle?" The aura around us freezes like he's shocked by the question.

"Are you serious? Do you know how much those hurt?"

"No, but that's why I'm asking. I want you to use one on me." Jesus, I sound like a fucking masochist.

I hear his receding footsteps while he presumably retrieves it. He's back in an instant. His body is tense and his breathing is labored. Why is he so worked up?

"Adrien, just breathe."

"Last time I used one of these...I got carried away. I broke through my client's skin, Marinette." My breath hitched, but not in fear but in sympathy.

"I'll shout 'stop' if it's too much, okay? Trust me, Adrien." I hear him release a heavy breath that I'm thankful for. The air around us is less tense.

I ready myself, bracing every inch of my skin. He steps around me until he's behind me once again. My muscles tense, but he puts a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Just breathe, Marinette" He repeats my words, and I feel myself releasing the tension. His hand trails from my shoulder down the length of my spine and he fondles my butt cheek, the left one. Then he finally strikes.

"Agh!" I clench my teeth and hiss through them. The weird tingling sensations the paddle bring me sizzle underneath my skin right where the spikes contacted my ass. It hurt but felt so insanely good. "Again, please."

He brings the paddle to the other cheek this time and the same sensations run through my nerves. I find myself squeezing my thighs together to help ease the burning ache that's building in my core. Without being told this time, he strikes both sides of my ass one after the other. I arch my back while the pain simmers to nothing, but the pleasure keeps building.