Invaded Privacy - Part 1 ~ (Lukanette)

~TW: Rape~

I playfully roll my eyes at my husband's best friend, Dylan. Apparently him and Luka go way back, and I'm too lazy to listen to the backstory of their friendship. Luka invited Dylan and two other friends over to swallow some alcohol for the first time in a while. Dylan's been away in the military, Brock and Simon are on a watch list for marijuana dealing, and I told Luka to stop drinking during my pregnancy. He was considerably reluctant at first, but I know I'd be tempted to snag his whiskey if he were to drink in front of me; therefore, he agreed. 

Dylan's on his 4th Miller Lite. Brock's on his 2nd Gin and Tonic. Simon's on his 4th Corona. And Luka's on his 1st Whiskey Cocktail. I opened my home for them since Dylan finally got released after two years, and Luka was dying to see his friends again. 

I willingly made their drinks and fried some finger food for them while they sit in Luka's 'man cave' as he likes to call it. Occasionally, I'd overhear Luka gushing over the baby due in 5 months. I'm thankful he's ready; it took a lot of convincing before he finally settled with the idea. Anarka and Jagged were very thrilled with the announcement. My parents, on the other hand, were not to say the least. They claimed that Luka was not fit to be my baby daddy. In fact, they brought up my old crush Adrien, saying how he'd make a better husband. I was able to cool them down once I threatened to take away the title of grandparents from them. 

Every time I walk into Luka's cave, I feel Dylan's eyes drill holes into my skin. His gaze makes uncomfortable shivers run along my spine. Maybe it's the fact that he's on the verge of being wasted. Though Simon has had the same amount of drinks as him, and he's not portraying any odd behavior. 

As I'm placing a tray of crisp jalapeno poppers and fried pork rinds on the glass table, my name is called. 

"Hey Mari," God, even his voice is torture to my ears. 

"Dylan?" I reply, waiting for his command. 

"Grab me a toothpick will ya?" His finger points towards the bar and the very bottom shelf that holds a plethora of toothpicks. When my back is facing him, I roll my eyes at his demanding attitude. The air gets thick and I can feel Luka tense on the couch. Maybe it's from being married for so long, but when his muscles tighten underneath his skin, I feel it.  

I approach the bar and bend down to retrieve a toothpick. This position makes me feel exposed, mainly because my ass is in the air. My hand supports my baby bump as I fiddle with the toothpick container. Then a strong hand contacts my lower back and I stand up, not knowing who it is. I turn to face a worried Luka.

"I'll get it. I can feel how uncomfortable you are." His features are stern yet caring. He can make me melt in an instant. I don't know what I did to deserve such a man; he understands everything about me just like I do him. 

"Thank you." I whisper and press a chaste kiss to his lips. He smiles against me and his hands scavenge for my waist until his right hand lands on my bump. 

"How about you go take a shower? These guys should go home soon and we'll have a much needed passionate night together." I nod while staring into his eyes. With a small smile, he leans down and kisses my forehead. We step away from each other, retreating in different directions. 

The warm water cascades down my back and pools at my feet on the shower floor. We recently redid our bathroom to accommodate a baby such as removing the stand alone shower and getting a shower-tub combo. It leaves more room for Luka and I. 

I stand idle in the shower for a moment, looking up at the shower head. That's when I hear the shower curtain wrestle beside me. My body grows hot immediately. His presence stands proud behind me and I feel his penetrative gaze on my ass. Oh how badly I want him there. My entire being craves his touch; it's been too long since we've done anything sexual. 

"Hey," I mumble softly, but I know he hears me. His large calloused hands grab ahold of my naked hips and he rubs soothing circles on my skin. One of his hands sneak downward and the other up. With a strong hand gripping my breast while the other circles my throbbing clit, I shut my eyes tight and moan with his movements. 

"L-Luka, just like that~" My body shakes in his grasp and his thumb brushing my nipple doesn't help the heat pooling at my entrance. Though, he doesn't say anything; he just stands behind me while he pleases me. 

"Luka?" I try to turn my head to face him, but the hand once on my breast grips my neck instead and forces my body against the shower wall. "Ah! F-fuck, you're hurting me!" My arms thrash against his body but his pelvis grinds onto my ass, squishing me between the wall and his body. 

"Stay still," my breath catches in my throat. This is not Luka. Why is Dylan in my fucking shower!? I try to escape his death grip, but I only beat up my knees against the wall. 

"No D-Dylan, let me go. P-please," he doesn't respond to me. Then I feel his tip poking my entrance. My pussy, once soaking from the thought of Luka behind me, drips with anger and dryness. I try telling him to stop, but he ignores my pleas and enters my tight pussy. 

"The fuck? You were literally wet just seconds ago!" His voice booms in my ears and I whimper at his harsh hold on my body. I internally scream for Luka, my savior, knowing that someone will send him my voice. 

Finally his dick enters me fully and I nearly scream at the overwhelming pain. The water doesn't provide a comfortable lubricant, yet Dylan is obviously enjoying himself. My free arms cushion my belly against the shower wall, attempting to protect him from the force. 

"Luka!" I scream, immediately earning a rough hand over my mouth, silencing my cries. I take one hand and tear his hand away from my mouth, but he bends down and bites down hard on my shoulder. The pain makes me whimper and sink back submissively. 

"Mari? Are you in here?" I breathe a sigh of relief once I hear Luka fumble with the doorknob, but Dylan must've locked it. "Why is it locked? Mari!" He disappears from behind the door for a few moments. Dylan starts getting frustrated behind me, rutting into my pussy faster. 

"I thought I had more time." He mumbles behind me, diverting one of his hands on my hips to my ass in order to squeeze my flesh. 

A metal clanking comes from behind the shower curtain and I know Luka is prying the lock with a screwdriver. The tool connects with the hardwood floor and he bursts through the door and rips the shower curtain open. 

Dylan is pulled from behind me, letting me fall to the floor and clutch my baby with my tears falling loose. 

"Get the fuck out, you bastard!" I hear Luka yell, forcefully pushing Dylan out of the house while giving the man a few blows to the face. 

It's a couple minutes until the water is shut off and Luka picks me up into his arms. He lays me down on our bed and I snuggle into the warm sheets, soothing the burn within my naked body. 

"I'm so sorry, Marinette. I shouldn't have invited them. God, I'm so fucking sorry." He crawls onto the bed next to me then pulls me into his arms. I let him hold me in his arms with his head in the crook of my neck. He takes caution with the baby and occasionally rubs circles on him. 

"C-can you finish what he started?" I mumble shyly into his hair. He moves his head to look me in the eyes with a raised eyebrow. 

"You sure?" He asks and I nod my head, leaning back into the sheets. 

Next Up: The Break In - Part 2