A Catholic's Rule - (Adrien + Marinette + Kim)

Marinette was baptized as soon as she was born. For as long as she can remember, she considered Jesus her Lord and Savior. Many of her classmates bully and tease her for being religious when the teachers aren't around to listen. Some people often refer to her as The Virgin Mari. Even through all the trauma she encounters, she still stays loyal to her church.

Adrien Agreste was immediately captivated by Marinette's beauty when he met her; he never saw a human as divine as her. Being a 17 year old boy, his hormones didn't react well when he heard she is a devout Catholic which meant she would be a virgin until marriage. It's one of their most sacred rules.

Everyday, Adrien has to listen to his friends poke fun at Marinette and express how badly they want to get into the goddess's pants. Mari is oblivious to the attention she receives from the boys in her class, yet the hints are very obvious. Adrien can't say he doesn't dream of Marinette in a sexual way, and he finds it nearly impossible to not act upon his wishes.

—————————

Today, Marinette is wearing a scoop neck floral t-shirt and surprisingly revealing light blue jean shorts. Everyone's mouth begins watering just by the sight of her, including Adrien. His pants throb maliciously when he notices the way her large breasts bounce as she walks past him. They almost seem to be begging for his touch. Why does lust have to be a sin?

"Hey Mari," Adrien turns around in his chair to greet her. "You look beautiful." His words immediately force a deep blush across the blunette's cheeks. Alya, Marinette's best friend suddenly inserts her body next to Marinette on the large wooden desk chair. He turns his body back around, facing the front once again. With caution, he listens to Marinette and Alya's conversation behind him.

"What's with the rebellious outfit?" Alya asks Marinette in a whisper.

"I'm so sick and tired of my parents forcing all this Catholic shit on my shoulders. I just want to be a normal girl with a normal life." Marinette sucks in a deep breath after her rambling sentence. Adrien's smile is replaced with a devilish smirk as he listens to her.

"I want to be able drink alcohol, smoke week, have sex, be a teenager without my parents breathing down my neck!" Her voice rises slightly in pitch while continuing her explanation to Alya.

"Okay girl, chill-" Alya is cut off when Adrien begins to speak.

"Kim's throwing a party this weekend girls, do you want to come?" Both of them stare at him wide-eyed. "I was just sent an invitation and wanted to know if you girls also got one?" He rubs the back of his neck nervously, hoping to not be caught in his lie.

"Yes, I'd love to go. Can you tell Kim to send Alya and I invites?" Adrien nods eagerly at her words, turning back around to text Kim.

Adrien: You're throwing a party tomorrow, Marinette wants to go.

Kim: What the fuck bro! My parents will kill me, luckily I know just the place. Wdym Mari wants to go? She's never gone to one of my parties.

Adrien: She was complaining to Alya how she hates being Catholic, she said she wants to drink, smoke weed, and have sex! This could be my chance!

Kim: Woah woah woah, you want me to possibly get my ass kicked just so you can deflower the goddess herself? Fuck you! I'm tapping that ass first.

Adrien: Kim! She's not a prize to be won.

Kim: We'll see about that, I'm making the invites now.

Adrien mentally facepalms himself at the mistake he just made.

—————————

Alya helps Marinette walk in her heels that she was forced to wear. The music can be heard outside of the building and the floor is practically vibrating from the beat. Marinette pushes the door open and her eyesight is immediately filled with unfamiliar faces. Alcohol can be smelt from peoples' breath and sexual tension floats in the air.