Spin The Bottle - (LadyNoir)

Ladybug, Chat Noir, Rena Rouge, Carapace, Viperion, Vesperia, King Monkey, Pegasus, and Ryuko sat in a spacious circle on the top floor of the Eiffel Tower. The clock was way past midnight, and nothing other than the wind could be heard. In the middle of the circle sat an empty beer bottle that Carapace anxiously finished for the game.

"Alright, who wants to spin first?" Rena asked with a wicked tone.

"Hold on, how do you even play this game?" Ryuko questioned, displaying her innocence amongst the group members.

"Someone takes a turn spinning the bottle, whoever it lands on, they have to kiss. If you don't want to kiss them, then you have to do a dare we give you." Ryuko placed her hand to her chin, confusion overriding her facial features from Vesperia's words.

"But can't you just dare me to kiss the person anyway?"

"Well yes, but why would we waste a precious dare on something so stupid?" Ladybug asked rhetorically.

Chat Noir, who had never played the game before, was intrigued. He hoped this would be an excuse to finally kiss his lady.

"Anyways, rules have been explained. Who's going first?" Rena asked again impatiently.

"I'll do it." King Monkey volunteered. He leaned forward towards the center and spun the bottle. The force he used shockingly didn't break it, but it did land on Vesperia. Viperion obviously tensed, clenching his jaw tightly.

Viperion, who accidentally found out Vesperia's secret identity during an akuma attack, has had a crush on Zoe Lee ever since she started attending his concerts. Zoe didn't know Luka was under the teal mask, but she had her suspicions.

King Monkey walked through the circle and kneeled in front of Her. He placed his hand under her chin and guided their lips together. The kiss lasted for a couple of seconds with neither of them moving an inch. Ladybug, knowing the identities of the two, cringed.

When they broke apart, they were both blushing. Pegasus and Carapace cheered while Viperion continued to seethe.

"Well LB, since you know who they are, is it a good match?" Rena's words shot a snort out of Ladybug.

"Not at all, but I can say it's hilarious." She replied.

"Anyway, next up is the person to King Monkey's right!" Carapace exclaimed. Everyone turned their focus to Viperion. His angry pout turned into a handsome smirk. He grabbed the glass bottle and spun it around. Everyone gasped when it landed on the girl covered in black polka dots.

"Well well well," Viperion tsked. He approached Ladybug and placed her in his lap.

"Woah buddy, put her back down." Chat Noir demanded, his tail whipping ferociously behind his back.

"Chill you feral cat, there are no rules that say I can't do this." Viperion spat back at him. He could feel Ladybug tense based on their new position, and she tensed further when their lips met.

Rena Rouge wolf whistled at the two. Viperion slithered his hands into Ladybug's hair and tugged backwards, revealing her neck to him. He gently bit her flesh which caused her to moan for the group. Chat grit his teeth and clenched his hands into fists. Ladybug reconnected their lips and pursued his tongue with her own.

"Okay that's enough!" Chat Noir screamed, scaring the two apart. Viperion grudgingly put Ladybug back in her spot and seated himself at his own. Vesperia had a downcasted face, and he smiled at it. Karma's a bitch, Zoe.

"Carapace, it's your turn." Ladybug said with a smirk. Everyone knew Carapace and Rena were together, so she couldn't wait to see if luck was on his side. He timidly spun the bottle and it terrifyingly landed on Chat Noir. Rena slapped her hand to her thigh and burst out laughing.

"Come on you two, pucker up!" She shouted through her laughter.

"Um, yeah no. Sorry Chat, but I'll do the dare." He said with a face full of disgust.

"Oh come on turtle boy, I'm a great kisser." Chat Noir said teasingly. Rena continued to laugh at the nickname. "Anyways, who wants to pick his dare?" He added.

"I have the perfect one in mind." Pegasus said. "I dare you to allow Rena to sit on your face for the duration of her turn." Everyone clapped at his dare. "There is a 92.69% chance she will enjoy it."

"Fuck yes, I love that ass I'll have you know." Carapace laid himself on his back and guided Rena's ass to his face. She leaned forward slightly with her hands on his chest to allow him breathing room, and she moaned at the feeling of his sharp jawline against her clit.

No one had to say anything before Rena had the bottle in her hands and spun it. Surprisingly, it landed on Ryuko.

"Come here Ryuko, let's give them a run for their money." Rena said with a sinful smirk. Carapace drew his face away from his girlfriend's ass in order to speak.

"Someone please film this for me, I need to see it!" Chat Noir took out his baton and began to record the scene.

Ryuko approached Rena Rouge slowly, making sure not to step on Carapace. Their fingers intertwined in each other's hair and made out passionately once their lips met. With each grind of Rena's pussy on her boyfriends face, she moaned louder, filling Ryuko's mouth with her noises. They eventually parted, and Chat a Noir sent the video to Carapace.

When Rena got off Carapace's face, he watched the video with awe, thankful to now have it with him forever.

———————————

Everyone finally had a turn by the time Chat Noir's second spin landed on Pegasus.

"Nope, I refuse!" Every laughed at Chat.

"Okay, I have the perfect dare." Rena announced. The cat glared at her threateningly.

"Don't worry, Chat. You'll love it. Since we can't remove out suits without detransforming, I dare you to grind against LB in missionary until you cum in your suit." Suddenly, everyone's mouths dropped, excluding Rena's. Ladybug's face almost matched her suit from blushing so hard.

"Um, m'lady?" Chat Noir looked to his partner for consent even though it was dare.

"Sure, let's just get this over with." Ladybug said before laying down on the ground while Chat approached her from the front. He was already noticeably hard in his pants just by seeing his lady spread open and waiting for him. The bulge in his suit lightly grazed her sensitive bud, yet she moaned like she climaxed.

Chat Noir placed his forearms on both sides of her head while he looked into her masked bluebell eyes. Their mouths connected instantly, and he commenced his thrusting. Starting slow and working faster, Chat ground his dick against the pussy he dreamed of being inside one day. He couldn't feel anything other than the defined bone of her pelvis, but the pleasure was indescribable.

"Hmm Kitty, faster," she moaned and bit Chat's neck when his thrusts increased in speed.

Everyone around them was watching intently, staring at Chat Noir's erection gliding across Ladybug's womanhood. The boys were irrevocably turned on, so much so that Viperion and Vesperia were making out and Carapace was humping Rena in doggystyle.

"M'lady, I'm really close." Chat groaned loud enough for the rest of the group to hear his words. His tongue quickly disappeared into Ladybug's mouth while an orgasmic wave washed over his lust-driven body. They moaned together when he reached his peak. Even after he came, he continued small, gentle thrusts against her, wishing for the moment to never end.

When Chat eventually removed his body from hers, she was still whimpering with need. He felt bad that he left her in the middle of her third orgasm. After Chat Noir and Ladybug resumed their original seating, everyone else took theirs.

"Ryuko, your turn." The rest of the night carried on just like it started but with many embarrassed looks exchanged between the bug and cat duo.