Caught in a Deal - Part 1 ~ (Ladybug + Argos)

Ladybug watched as the red moon flew into the sky, highlighting Paris in a dusty red glow. After Felix transformed and put her in the garbage bin, Marinette transformed into Ladybug. She remembered dancing with him lovingly, believing he was her lover, Adrien. Then everything went terribly wrong. 

Ladybug had no idea what to do. She couldn't exactly tell if Argos was a villain or a hero trying to escape his problems. She sat perched on top of a building watching Felix snap his fingers and forcing others into a place only she could conjure in her imagination. Adrien was gone. Kagami, all her friends disappeared under the gaze of the blood red moon. 

"Felix stop!" Marinette hurled herself to the floor once she finally had enough. Couples shook in fear as Felix had his thumb and middle finger pressed tightly together, ready to snap them. "Why are you doing this?!" She cried out, demanding an answer from the purple-clad boy.

"Don't you get it Ladybug? I'm doing this shitty place a favor! Everyone here is a monster! Why, except for us of course." Argos walked closer to the heroine and lifted her chin with his fingers. "Does it really bother you that we're alone in this world together. Just you and I?" Before he could plant his lips on her like he desperately wanted, she pushed him back. 

Argos growled lowly and snapped his fingers again, leaving both of them in complete solitude. "No stop! Bring them back!" Ladybug scowled in his direction and gritted her teeth. Felix tsked under his hood and shook his head at her. 

"What's in it for me?" Ladybug let out an exasperated sigh towards his stature. 

"Anything, I'll do anything you want. Just bring them back, please." He immediately wore a triumphant grin while she hung her head low. 

"Well, there's only one thing I really want for you." He said and walked closer to her hunched figure. She peered into his vile purple eyes and cowered at the sight alone. "Your body," Argos whispered huskily in her ear. 

Ladybug jumped away from him and gasped. "N-no! I-I can't!" Felix chuckled darkly but his face turned serious shortly after. 

"Yes, yes you can. And you fucking will. I don't care if I have to force you, there aren't any cops here to stop me!" Ladybug's eyes widened further, but nodded her head. 

"Fine, l-let's just get this over with, Felix." She sighed dejectedly and let a few of her tears fall, the grip on her waist now burning through her suit. He trailed his hands further down her body till they rested at the base of her ass, cushioning her leather-clad skin. 

Felix brought his right hand up to the charm zipper at the base of her throat and pulled it down slowly. Ladybug closed her eyes and let the feeling of his gloved hand against her soft skin fog her worries. She'll admit it, his touch did feel heavenly. He was gentle with her, and she loved that. 

The suit came off easily after Argos brought the zipper down to her belly button. She stepped out of the suit and stood in all of her naked glory, right in the hands of Felix's disposal. But he planned to use every single inch of her tonight. 

"Duusuu, fall my feathers." Felix's detransformation fell over his body and Ladybug watched as he reinhabited his perfect white suit and Adrien's hairstyle. For a moment she thought she was staring at Adrien, but he was gone. 

Felix took off his broach where Duusuu was sucked into and set it aside with Ladybug's suit. He stripped himself of the overly expensive material he was forced to wear without a care of how dirty it was getting on the Parisian street. The blood moon still stayed in the night sky, coloring Ladybug's skin the color of her suit.

Ladybug watched dumbstruck as Felix simply undressed like it was nothing, but what he contained between his legs was definitely not nothing

"Like what you see?" Felix smirked confidently while Ladybug blushed heavily and looked everywhere but him, already too embarrassed by him seeing her naked. 

He strode closer to the masked hero and wrapped his right hand in her hair. They made eye contact instantly and Felix saw the opportunity to pull her in for their first kiss. She tried to push him away by digging her nails into his shoulders and chest, but she just secreted groans from his mouth that flooded into hers. 

'You know what? Fuck it,'  Ladybug said in her head. She led her hands down his torso till she reached his semi-hard boner. Their lips still remained locked when she wrapped her small fingers around his base and stroked him a couple of times. Felix broke the kiss to tilt his head backwards and moan into the air surrounding their bodies. 

"Wow, the sight of my naked body doesn't turn you on, Felix? I think that'll change when you watch my tits bounce while I ride your cock." She trapped him like a mouse; dirty talking always turned him on to the max. His head came back in front of hers and he pushed her to the floor. 

She gasped loudly when her hand was forced away from him and her body came closer to the floor. Felix swiftly knelt down and caught her before her back collided with the street. Then he gently laid her on the ground, feeling her heart pound through her thirsty veins, adrenaline pumping and libido rushing. 

"You're gonna regret that, Ladybug. Just wait till you're screaming my name and begging me to stop." Ladybug swallowed the lump in her throat and felt Felix brush his throbbing erection against her clit. She moaned desperately at the contact, digging her nails into the broken concrete of the road. 

Felix nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck, breathing in her scent and trailed his tongue along her collarbone. His right hand left gentle touches in its wake as it traveled to her apex and spread her arousal around her folds. 

"You're so wet, so wet for me." He licked her skin all the way to her earlobe where he pulled her earring in between his teeth. She breathed heavily and brought her left hand from his shoulder to his dick where she eagerly placed it in front of her entrance. 

'For Adrien, for Adrien, for Adrien' Marinette chanted in her head, mentally preparing herself for what was about to come. 

"Are you ready?" Felix asked, taking his shaft in his own hands while hers returned to his shoulders. Ladybug licked her parched lips and nodded at him. 

"Yes, I'm ready." She brought his head in for a tender kiss while he thrust into her, slipping deeper at a gradual pace. 

~Is it bad that I'm enjoying writing this? Not my otp, but I like it. Get ready for some rough, angry, jealous Adrienette in part 2~

Next Up: Mercy ~ (Adrienette)