Purposely Caught - (Adrienette)

Adrien's POV

"Shit Mari, I'm gonna fucking cum." I growled while ramming into my personal designer, my best friend, Marinette, we had been hooking up for the past 6 months at work or when her husband was away. Oh how I hated Nathaniel. He always got what he wanted during high school; he even got the woman I'm supposed to be married to. Nathaniel deserved the fact his wife was getting railed at work almost everyday behind his back.

"Adrien~ please fill me." Marinette mewled underneath my body. I placed her on my desk after she brought us 2 cups of coffee. She looked so appetizing that I discarded the coffee to a nearby table and fucked her in the same place she put them. Her voice was so submissive, I had no choice but to obey to her pleas.

I watched intently while her breasts bounced up and down her chest with her body from my powerful thrusts. Her mouth was propped open and she panted heavily. She's even begging for my cum, not her husband's. This woman is mine.

"Fuck Marinette," I groaned as I pumped myself inside of her, feeling the exhilarating pleasure exit my body and pour into her's. She moaned again when her own climax approached her at the same time.

"God Adrien, that was so good." She said, sitting up right on the desk. I ran my fingers through her tousled raven locks. It was appealing knowing I'm the one who made her look like a submissive mess.

"Marinette, I don't know how much longer I can do this for and not be able to call you mine. It's bad enough we're doing this behind Nath's back." She nodded along with my words, still panting heavily because of me.

"I know, we need to tell him soon. I need to be with you Adrien, so I came up with a plan for us to get caught." She explained after hopping off my wooden desk in order to retrieve her clothes. I took the opportunity to redress myself as well.

"Okay spill," I finished buttoning my jeans by the time she was sporting her usual red work attire once again. Damn she put that on quickly.

"Alright, so tonight Nath doesn't get home from work until 7:30. We will go to my house around that time, and when he gets home, he'll find us fucking in the bedroom." She said nonchalantly. I chuckled darkly, envisioning his horrified face when he finds the Adrien Agreste fucking the life out of his wife of 3 years.

"Huh, you say that like you're not the one cheating." I said with a smirk. Surprisingly, Marinette wanted this just as bad as me.

"Shut up, let's get back to work before the coffees gets cold." She huffed and turned to retrieve the abandoned coffees.

"If they aren't already." I teased.

——————————

The day dragged on for hours. I had the most painful throb in my dick the entire day, just waiting to finally show that tomato-haired asshole how a real man treats a lady. We also haven't fucked there in awhile; her bed was way softer than mine, even though Nathaniel slept in it.

Marinette sat in the passenger seat of my electric blue Bugatti Divo. Her leg bounced up and down while she bit her lip. I'm assuming she was feeling nervous, yet we haven't even pulled out of the parking lot.

"Baby girl, everything will be alright. After he finally finds out, you can come live with me, and we can have our own munchkins." I soothed with my hand on her knee, which stopped the bouncing.

"You're right, I just hope I don't hurt his feelings too much." She sighed with her head down.

"Here, this'll cheer you up. How about I back out with my hand in your seat and look over my shoulder? Apparently girls love that." I suggested, she immediately perked up at the idea and nodded her head eagerly.