The Perfect Disguise ~ (Felinette)

Felix bombards Marinette and Adrien's house, pretending to be Adrien because he's in love with Marinette. Try not to get lost.

Emma's already sound asleep by the time Marinette is placing her gently in her crib. The summer heat vibrates within the air, so she keeps the blanket off of her baby. With a quick kiss to her forehead, she shuts the door quietly.

Adrien should be getting home sometime soon. She wonders what she'll make him for dinner. He's been having long days recently.

She ties her loose hair into a high ponytail and struts towards the bedroom to change. The air feels damp against her naked skin and sweat hugs her curves. Then her eyes trail up to the vanity mirror, making eye contact with the blonde behind her.

"Jesus!" she shouts, throwing her blouse at him. He's clad in only his agreste-brand boxers, leaning back on his elbows on the bed. "Adrien, you scared the shit out of me. You're not supposed to be home for another thirty minutes." Felix pushes himself off the mattress.

"I came home early. I wanted to spend more time with you," he says, bringing his hands to her cheeks. They kiss briefly, tenderly, and she clutches his broad shoulders.

"We should talk," something like alarm rings in his eyes. "I think we should make another baby," Marinette admits, pushing him towards the bed until he falls on his back. She straddles his waist.

"Then lets do it." Felix slides her bra straps down her arms then unclips it in the back. His pupils turn feral at the sight of her breasts, and he lavishes them immediately. A strong arm wraps around her waist, pulling her into him while he suckles her peaked nipple. Marinette's hands wound into his messy blonde hair, tugging when he bites.

"It's been too long since we've done this." she mutters, beginning a slow rhythm of grinds against his crotch. His hands cup her hips, pushing her down onto him while he bucks up. "Please, Adrien... please." She pulls his mouth from her breast before attaching her lips to his. Felix accepts her tongue into his mouth and sucks on it. While their lips slant, he slowly fixes their position until she's lying on her back with him above her.

Felix plays with her hair, mesmerized by the silkiness to it, softness he's only ever felt in his dreams of her. His hips spread her thighs apart, and he gently removes her last two articles until she lies bare before him. Then he dives face first into her arousal.

"Oh...Adrien!" She threads her fingers into his golden hair, tugging in multiple directions. Felix laps at her cunt, drinking from her like the fountain of youth. His cock grows painfully tight in his thin boxers, and the hard mattress does little to soothe the ache. He needs her.

"You taste so good, baby." Felix praises, circling her clit with his tongue. He sucks the bud into his mouth, and Marinette arches off the mattress. Her moans sound like pure heaven to his ears, especially her submissive whimpers when his teeth lightly graze her clit.

She trembles under his hands; he can practically hear her blood boiling with desire. Her skin is so so hot.

He licks greedily from her core then brings a finger to her center, circling her hole once before plunging in deep. Her chest expands as she sucks as much oxygen into her lungs as she can. Felix quickly adds a second finger, desperate for her release before his cousin comes home.

"Shit," she breathes, bucking her hips against his fingers. Felix removes them from her sopping core.

Her head is lolled back and she's half unresponsive while Felix flips her onto her stomach. She immediately clutches the blanket in her hands. Felix spreads her bottom, lays a quick peck to her lower back, and lowers his boxers. His cock is rock solid in his palm, and he strokes his length a few times before directing it to her entrance.