Date Night - Part 2 ~ (Ladrien)

~Sorry for the short chapter~

Previously

"Adrien?" Ladybug quizzed while turning in his hands, facing his lidded eyes. Her own eyes widened at the sight of his turned on face, and he leaned in to kiss her.

Now

She didn't back away, and his lips met hers. They embraced each other. Adrien pulled her by her hips while she held him at the back of his neck.

"Shit Ladybug, you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that...and this." He reconnected their lips and his hands traveled from her waist to her ass, gripping the fatty skin. When she moaned, Adrien slipped his tongue into her mouth, gliding his tongue across her's as they danced. She fought him for dominance, winning eventually when he whimpered.

Adrien found the zipper of her dress and gently slid it down, making her shiver as the air hit her bare back. The dress, without any restraint, slithered down her body, leaving her in only her bra and panties in front of Adrien. While their hips were pressed together, Ladybug felt his boner double in size when he looked down at her breasts.

"Get on the bed, Adrien." Ladybug demanded, whispering in his ear then nipping his earlobe. He backed away from her reluctantly, but he laid on his back with his erection pushing painfully against his suit bottoms. The heroine licked her lips at his obedience and strutted closer to his bed, kneeling in front of his fully clothed body.

Ladybug looked at him expectantly, and he knew exactly what she wanted him to do. He threw his clothes off as swiftly as he could. Now he laid in nothing but his confining boxers.

Stroking his cock above his underwear, Ladybug folded her fingers around the hem of his underwear and removed his last article of clothing. His free boner stood straight in the air; Ladybug smirked at his submissive state.

"Don't cum until I tell you to." She said, and the blonde nodded in front of her. Ladybug unclipped her bra, and slowly guided it off her shoulders, making her breasts bounce once it was removed. Adrien hardened further seeing her pert nipples sway while the female removed her panties.

His breath hitched when she slide her tongue along the back of his cock. She spread her lubricant around his shaft by performing a few short strokes to him. Then she guided her breasts towards his erection, of which was accept gratefully between her soft mounds.

"Fuck," he mumbled under his breath. Ladybug smirked wider and moved her chest up and down along him. Adrien groaned and writhed underneath her, desperate to cum and soak her chest with his seed. "Please Ladybug, l-let me cum."

"Sorry blondie, not yet." She taunted, removing her breasts from around his dick and shifting her body to a straddling position. His cock twitched when he felt her moist pussy on top of him. Ladybug bent forward, almost meeting their lips together. "Do you have condoms?"

He pointed to his bedside table; she gave him a thankful smile. Ladybug opened the table and immediately noticed the new bottle of lube. "What do we have here?" She chuckled while waving the bottle in front of his face.

"I g-got it just in c-case!" He squeaked. Ladybug tsked at him and retrieved a condom from the unopened box. She expertly applied it to him and soaked him in lube.

"Well good, cause we're gonna use it." She whispered in his ear, licking the shell of it and positioning herself above him. Ladybug wrapped her hand around his shaft, and lowered her ass onto him, feeling him stretch her tight muscles. "Fuck~ you're so b-big," she whined, further submerging him inside her ass.

"Ladybug-" the superhero shushed him by putting her index finger to his lips.

"Shut up, let me pleasure you~" she cooed into his ear whole thrusting her hips up and back down, forcing a moan from the blonde below her.

"Ahh, shit you're tight." He groaned, throwing his head back and placing his hands on her hips. She mewled above him, throwing her hips against his faster and faster. The sound of their conjoined parts turned the blonde on more, and he began his own thrusts.

"Adriennn! Fuck!" She moaned, throwing her head backwards and arching her back. Adrien watched her tits bounce with his hard thrusts each time their hips met. The way she screamed his name; the way her ass sucked him inside her; the way her naked skin felt underneath his fingers.

"Shit- I c-can't Ladybug, I n-need to cum. Fuck it," Adrien pushed his lady off his dick and forced her on all fours. With her perfect ass in view, he pounded his cock into her pussy. His girth stretched her even more than her ass, and he repeatedly hit her g-spot. The bed frame banged against the wall, creating an echo in the room.

"Oh god! A-Ad-" Ladybug couldn't even finish her sentence when her mind-blowing orgasm rocked through her core and muscles, blinding her with white hot pleasure. Her body convulsed on Adrien. When her pussy tightened around his shaft, she milked him completely, throwing the blonde off guard.

"Fuck-!" Adrien dug his nails into her plump ass while his own orgasm riddled through his bones.

——————————

Gabriel sat dumbstruck as he stared at the camera panel on his computer screen.

"What the fuck did I just willingly witness?"

~Don't forget time vote and comment. Thank you all for reading! 💛 ~
Next Up: Eye for an Eye - Part 2