Stuck - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)

Mari's POV

"No, Ivan! What're you doing!" I shouted at the heavy set boy who was currently caring me towards the boys bathroom. Attempting to escape, I hit his shoulders and swung my puny legs at him, but nothing made him budge.

"Don't worry, Marinette! I promised Mylene that I'd protect everyone." He stated confidently. Ever since I gave him the bull miraculous, he's been super protective of his classmates; I should've seen this coming.

I watched Adrien try to run past Ivan too, but was unfortunately snatched into his grasp. When Ivan reached the bathroom in the locker rooms, he threw both of us into it, locking the door, and continuing to barricade it with benches.

"Fuck!" I shouted while kicking the blocked door. Adrien flinched at my vulgar choice of words, but brushed it off when the realization finally kicked in. This bathroom had no windows and the door was barred. There was nowhere to go, and no way of transforming without revealing myself to Adrien.

"Marinette, do you have your phone on you?" Adrien asked, panic tracing his words. I shook my head at him with a cloud of shame over myself.

"No, I don't. It's still in my backpack in the classroom." Adrien breathed out a pained sigh. "I'm sorry, Adrien." I apologized, not noticing my lack of stammering.

"It's alright, Mari. We'll just have to wait for Ladybug." My eyes bulged out and I choked on my saliva.

"Y-yeah, totally. Chat Noir too!" I stuttered out, feeling weak again. My words made him freeze. Huh, maybe he had beef with the alley cat.

"Y-yes, of course." Adrien sighed dejectedly. "Shit, do you even know who the villain is?" I put my finger to my chin trying to retain information.

"I believe Alya said Stormy Weather." I bit my lip to refrain from emptying my lungs with blood-curdling screams. Adrien scrunched his hair in his fists, panting heavily. The only question I have is: why? It's not like he's Chat Noir. Though I desperately wished he was that way he could cataclysm the walls and get us out of here.

The rattling AC in the men's bathroom suddenly turned off, catching both Adrien's and mine attention. Adrien raised an eyebrow at me and walked over to it. He had to stand on the handicapped toilet in order to reach, but when he touched it, he quickly removed his hand like something cut him.

"Ah, fuck! It's fucking scorching." Adrien winced, shaking his hand to get rid of the burn.

"What?" I asked, walking over to him. He moved so he's standing on one edge of the toilet seat, allowing me room to inspect for myself. Without even touching it, I could feel the heat radiating off of the metal. My hand laid inches away from the heater yet I could basically feel the welts forming on my skin.

"Get away from it Adrien. I'm sure this has something to do with the akuma." He nodded his head and jumped off the toilet seat.

"Is it just me, or did it get really hot in here?" Adrien shook his head, almost like he's under a dizzy spell. His walk is staggering. If he were taking a sobriety test, he'd fail.

"No, I feel it too." I answered him, fanning my hot cheeks with my hands. Sweat gathered steadily between my breasts and lower back. "Shit, I have to take this off." He looked at me with half-closed eyes, waiting to see what I'm removing.

I stripped myself of my gray blazer, but even with that gone, I'm still burning. Along with my blazer, I removed my shoes and socks, letting the cool tile caress my bare feet.

"That's not a bad idea, I don't need a heat stroke." Adrien gained much needed energy after seeing his 18 year old classmate partly strip, aka me. He removed his white button up and t-shirt underneath. His socks and shoes gained places near my own. My face heated up obnoxiously seeing his sculpted torso and bulging biceps.

"Like what you see?" He asked me, smirking. My mouth dropped slightly and hot breaths escaped my parted lips. I stepped closer to him, the heat making my hormones surge throughout my veins.

Adrien's breath hitched when my burning skin touched his chest. I traced his skin with my fingers, paying extra attention to his abs. He licked his lips while staring at me.

Both our bodies pulled towards each other before our lips brushed softly. His pupils blew wide as he clutched my body in his arms, pulling me as close as possible.

I moan into the kiss while pulling at the hairs on his neck. His mouth moved graciously on mine and I couldn't help but get lost in his taste. He was so delicious and ravishing, his body glistened underneath mine, sweat pulling at the edges of his skin.

Suddenly, I break away. I pull my body from his reluctantly. His eyes go wide as do mine.

"Shit, I'm so sorry Mari. I-I don't know what happened." Adrien explained to me. I caught my lost breath and shook my head at him.

"No no! It's fine, I'm also at fault. The heat must've just gotten to us." I giggled and he smiled at me. He touched his lips with his thumb, still feeling mine on his.

We both felt the seconds tick by as we paced the steamy bathroom with foggy mirrors. I don't remember at which point we stripped to nothing but our undergarments.

"What time do you think it is?" I asked him, sitting on the sweaty floor and fanning my face.

"Christ, I have no clue. All I know is that Ivan is getting one hell of a beating next time I see him." I chuckled along with Adrien and we oddly broke out into an all out laughing fit. This heat is doing some insane shit to our brains.

——————————

The heat was bearable, the cold was not. Many hours had passed by the time Adrien and I were huddled in a corner. Small icicles were starting to form on the ceiling, and that was when I noticed the dramatic shift in temperature. Stormy Weather had been active since 10 in the morning; the school had shut down and the lights were now turned off.

We were sitting in the corner away from any sinks and stalls. His arm was rubbing mine, trying to use friction to create warmth. He gave me his button up to attempt to heat me more. Both our teeth were chattering loudly and we could see our breath through the dark room. This is the definition of a nightmare.

"I'm really sorry, Adrien. I'm sorry Ivan did this to us. I'm so sorry you had to get stuck in here with me." I whispered quietly into his shoulder while he pressed light kisses to the crown of my head.

"Shh, Marinette. I wouldn't trade you for anyone in the world. I'm glad I got stuck in here with you." I smiled at his words and when I turned to face him, he searched for my lips with his. When our lips touched, he pulled my invisible body into his lap. My freezing hand snaked up and played with his blonde locks. He shivered at my cold touch, as did I when his stone cold hands touched my waist.

"You know, I-I know s-something that we c-could do t-that would warm us u-up." He wore a bashful smile through the darkness and I had an idea of what he was insinuating.

"Sex," I announced. He looked back at me and I could only guess his solemn expression.

"Exactly, it's a quick way to produce body heat." I nodded at him but realized he couldn't see me.

"Let's do it."

~Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you all for the views, comments, and votes. I sincerely appreciate everything you all have done. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and look forward to part 2! 💛 ~
Next Up: Voting!