Sexual Tension - Part 1 ~ (GabeNath)

"My plan was foolproof! How does Ladybug always win!?" Gabriel shouted in his lair. Nathalie stood behind him with her ipad in hand. 

"Sir, it's been many years since this all began. Ladybug and Chat Noir aren't even in high school anymore. Maybe it's time to refocus on the important things." Nathalie suggested, approaching Mr. Agreste slowly from behind. 

"You don't understand, Nathalie. Emilie is the only important person to me." Disappointment was heavy in his tone, and Nathalie almost felt pity. She rolled her eyes behind him.

"Gabriel, what about Adrien? What about..." She hesitated, swallowing thickly before finishing her words. "...me?" Gabriel turned around to face her with a cold look and furrowed eyebrows. 

"Nathalie, you are my assistant, and as my assistant you should realize my feelings for you are nothing but platonic." He turned back, giving her the cold shoulder as she nearly fell to her knees behind him. 

Nathalie huffed angrily. "I've been here for you since I can remember! I knew you before you met Emilie! And you have the balls to push me aside like I'm nothing!?" She threw her tablet to the ground, shattering the electronic to pieces. Mr. Agreste turned around and stared at the damaged device before returning his gaze to hers.

"I am your boss! Do not raise your voice to me! And don't you dare talk about my wife like that!" He shouted with a finger pointed at her. Nathalie listened to his words with anger swimming in her tired irises. 

"Wake the fuck up, Gabriel! It's been 5 years since you became Hawkmoth! You will never get your wife back!" Once her words flowed from her mouth, she slapped her hand over her lips, shocked by her intrepidity. 

Before she realized what was happening, she felt a sharp pain spread through the skin of her cheek. Her gaze traveled to the enraged features of her boss until reality set in. Together they looked at his palm that was slowly turning a bright red. She put her hand to her cheek as tears began to flow down it. 

"Emilie will never want the person who you've become." Nathalie spat before turning around and exiting his lair. 

Gabriel was left behind with a tingling palm and broken heart. He took his assistant's words to heart. Maybe he didn't deserve Emilie anymore. Maybe she wouldn't even want him at this point. 

Nathalie's POV

My cheek stung as the fingerprints began to settle on my skin. I can't believe he slapped me. Even if it landed me a slap, everything I said needed to be said. He needed to come back to reality. Life isn't all cupcakes and rainbows. Especially for an adult who terrorizes two 19-year-olds. 

I thought about Adrien. Gabriel and him hadn't had a meal together in many years. Adrien didn't live here anymore. He moved out with his girlfriend, Marinette, months ago. Gabriel didn't even realize his son moved out until he asked me why Adrien hadn't come bothering him in weeks. 

The mansion was quiet; I was sitting at my desk, waiting for Mr. Agreste to come out of his office. Suddenly his door flew open. When it closed, I looked up to meet Gabriel's intense glare. 

"Can I help you, sir?" I asked monotonically. His posture stiffened at the sound of my voice. 

"I...I'm sorry for hitting you." He almost looked ashamed behind his glasses. Almost. 

I stood up and walked towards him. "I'm not. You deserve to know the fact that Emilie will never forgive you for what you've done. And I hope you wither in your lair, knowing you will never be able to retain all these years you've lost without your son and wife." I paused, waiting for another strike, but nothing came. "Oh, I'd like to inform you that Adrien is coming over today. Apparently he has a big announcement." 

Gabriel raised an eyebrow and his mouth fell agape. 

"T-thank you, Nathalie." I brushed past him and exited the room.

Gabriel's POV

I stuttered. Why did I stutter? I never stutter. My mouth has betrayed me. 

My eyes watched as Nathalie left the room. She had perfect posture even after the entire peacock miraculous incident. I hate to admit it, but she was even more courageous than Emilie. What is she doing to me? 

My thoughts were diverted once my doorbell was rung. Stuck in my place, I left no choice but for Nathalie to open the door to reveal my son. 

He walked in with his hand tucked tightly into his girlfriend's. Even sending the boy to London didn't stop their relationship, which was my whole point in sending him away. He gets his stubbornness from his mother. 

"Welcome home, Adrien." I said, and he visibly flinched from my condescending tone. Marinette wrapped her hands around his bicep and urged him to respond. 

"H-hello," he quickly looked away from me and shook hands with Nathalie. His smile was regained once their hands touched. Even my own son doesn't smile around me. 

"So what was this special announcement?" Nathalie chirped, bubbling with excitement. Odd, I've never seen any emotion other than anger and boredom on her face. 

"Well...we came here to let you both know we're pregnant." Marinette said. I laughed coldly. 

"You two aren't even married and you're already trying for children?" Everyone in the room went stiff, and Marinette brought a hand down to her stomach. Adrien furrowed his brows and sneered in my direction. 

"Actually, we got eloped last month. We didn't want a fancy celebration that would only attract the paparazzi." My body froze immediately. 

"Marinette, you didn't ask for my permission to marry my son." They looked at each other with worried expressions, but Adrien's face hardened. 

"She didn't need your permission. I stopped considering you my father awhile ago." I was stunned. Nathalie was right. "Anyway, we're gonna head out. It was nice seeing you Nathalie. The baby shower will be in 5 months." 

I watched silently as Marinette walked out first with Adrien right behind her. Then he turned around to face Nathalie and I. She stood only a few feet away from me with a curious gaze. 

"By the way, the sexual tension between you two is a choking hazard." He turned around and slammed the door behind him, leaving two flustered adults behind. 

Nathalie coughed, breaking the awkward silence. "Well um...I'm going to go wash up." 

"Wait!" I yelled, and she turned to face me. "There's something I want to do." 

3rd Person POV

Gabriel approached Nathalie with a face full of red. Nathalie tensed, flushing from the close proximity of their bodies. Neither said a word as Gabriel snaked his arms around her tough frame and pulled her closer to him. Then he lowered his head until his lips grazed hers. 

~The next 2 stories are going to be very kinky, there will also be warnings in the chapters, but I'm just forewarning: holy water will be required~

Next Up: Adrienette