The Break In - Part 1 ~ (Adrigami)

Kagami Tsurugi, a strong, independent, straight-forward woman who loved Adrien as much as she loved fencing. She and Adrien have been married for 3 years, and Kagami was expecting. Once the two became financially ready, seeing how Adrien refused to take his father's money, they decided to try for a family.

Adrien went to work everyday at Gabriel, pretending to be a happy model who was constantly pushed around. Kagami stayed home, taking care of the house and her five month old unborn baby.

When the clock hit five o'clock, Adrien was limo'd home to his wife.

"I'm home Gami. Can I get a kiss from my two favorite girls?" He asked metaphorically, mentioning his expectant daughter. Kagami entered into the foyer where Adrien was currently hanging his coat. The house they bought wasn't as big compared to the Agreste Mansion, but it was big enough for their future family.

She gave him a soft hug from behind, taking caution for her peeking baby bump. His tense shoulders immediately softened at the squishy contact.

"I missed you." Kagami muttered into Adrien's white collared shirt. He laughed at her childishness; she was normally formal.

"And I, you." Adrien responded, turning around in her arms to give the crown of her head a light kiss. Kagami rested her chin on Adrien's chest so she could peer into his emerald eyes. When she backed away from his radiant body, he bent down to press a kiss to his unborn baby.

"My libido's very high today." She stated randomly, catching the blonde off guard. He chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck while he stood upright. Recently, Kagami had been up Adrien's ass about her sexual needs, constantly needing to be pleasured.

"I was kind of hoping to have dinner first. Then we can do whatever you want, I promise." Adrien said, giving Kagami a kiss on her forehead. She nodded her head and guided him to the kitchen where she already distributed her mostaccioli on two plates. Neither of them waited before they hungrily devoured their entire plate, retrieving seconds afterwards.

Kagami took the dirty dishes to the sink and rinsed them.

"Now you're coming with me." She demanded, grabbing Adrien's hand and leading him to the master bedroom. A few of her Japanese scented candles introduced the romantic aroma in the dark bedroom, driving their hormones crazy. Adrien didn't waste any time stripping Kagami of her clothes just like he knew she loved. Kagami returned the favor once she was completely naked.

Adrien picked up his desperate wife and placed her on the large mattress gently, cushioning her head. He smothered her cheeks, lips, and neck in kisses, occasionally leaving dark purple marks with his suction. Her naked body writhed underneath him from the attention, but she wanted his lips on a different part of her glowing body.

"Adrien, please." She begged, not asking for anything in specific, but she hoped he understood. He took the opportunity to awaken his dominant side.

"Gami, be a good girl and tell me what you want." He whispered in her ear, biting her ear lobe when he finished speaking.

"I want your tongue in my pussy, please. I want you to taste me." She cried. Adrien moved his face between her spread legs and passed his tongue against her slick pussy. Kagami mewled loudly at the slippery contact.

"First things first," Adrien began, getting off of the bed to retrieve a towel from the ensuite. "I know how messy you can be." He held up the towel before placing it underneath her hips. Once again, Adrien buried his face in between his wife's legs and obtained as much of her liquids as he could with his tongue.

"You taste so good, Gami." He hummed against her clit, sending shivers along her spinal cord. Her fingers pulled his hair tightly when he entered his tongue in her again, and she couldn't hold back any longer. "Cum baby, cum on my tongue."

Kagami squeezed her breast in her left hand while her right was fisting his bright blonde hair strands. She squealed loudly when she finally released and squirted onto Adrien's tongue, soaking his face as well. Adrien smiled triumphantly when he felt his lover's juices run down his face, landing on his lips. He licked them eagerly, absorbing as much of his wife as he could.

"Can we try a new position?" Kagami asked. Adrien nodded for her to continue. "It's called Lotus." He immediately recognized the position's name from research and moved, pulling Kagami into his lap.

He lifted her hips slightly in order to successfully ease his erect cock into her awaiting hole. The position allowed them to passionately make out while Kagami controlled the thrusts. Adrien's hands caressed Kagami's corresponding butt cheeks while their tongues wrestled playfully in his mouth.

Occasionally Kagami would lose her rhythm and Adrien would ease her back into it. When Kagami threw her head back due to her first orgasm, Adrien took the opportunity to latch onto her hardened nipple. He swirled his tongue around the bud, drawing out the length of her orgasm. She continued to cry out until Adrien's lap was submerged in her cum.

"I'm gonna get another towel," Adrien said after Kagami got off his lap. He took the already soaked towel and walked into the bathroom again. 

Randomly, he heard a high pitched cry of pain. When he peeked his head out of the bathroom door, he saw his old partner, Ladybug, standing on his bed while holding his naked wife by her hair.

"Well well well, long time no see, Agreste." 

~Next Up: Mercy - Part 2 ~