Under The Stars ~ MariChat

Marinette's POV

My heart was already beating out of my chest by the time I brought my lips to Chat Noir's cheek. His right cheek to be exact. When my lips left his skin, they felt searing hot, and that warmth spread throughout my entire body.

Bright green eyes burned into my blue irises. He was telling me how no one would love who was under that mysterious mask of his, but I do. I made sure he knew that as I brought my lips to his nose.

I could barely hear his breath hitch as I had done so, but those eyes of his glew brighter. My cheeks were pink, as were my ears. Then he kissed my own cheek, my left.

We both held our breath for a moment, just gazing into each other's eyes before we both leaned in. My hand came to his cheek, the tips of my fingers tangling in his blonde hair. He looked so handsome in the moon's radiant glow.

I felt his mouth slant against mine; he was trying to deepen our kiss. His clawed hand found the back of my head, keeping our lips together, even as our air dwindled. Suddenly, we became each other's oxygen. The dire need for each other grew exponentially in that moment. My hands seemed frantic while they grazed every inch of bare skin they could. His skin was blazingly hot; the contact burned my fingers.

A feral sounding noise was emitted from deep within his chest. Then he was pushing against me. His hand trailed from my head to my back and supported me while he dipped me backwards, his torso flush with mine.

I tore my mouth from his, but kept close. His warm breath fanned over my lips. When I opened my eyes, his were searching mine. I don't know what for, consent, confirmation, something, so I nodded.

He swallowed loudly, his eyes never faltering even as he dragged his tongue along my throat, eventually biting and sucking a portion of my skin in between his teeth. He was marking me.

I let his hands wander my body. My mind was solely focused on his tongue doing glorious things to my nervous system. I couldn't prevent the moan that escaped me. He brought his mouth back to mine roughly, his claws digging into my clothed back.

Without ever parting our tongues, he laid me on my back onto the sand. He continued to lavish my mouth as his hands traced the hem of my pajama shirt. Suddenly my insecurities clicked. My arms moved to block his hands.

He broke our kiss. Hurt swam in his irises, along with concern. "We don't need to continue if you don't want to, Marinette. Just say the words and I'll take you home." His lips came to my cheek, spreading kisses along my jaw until they hovered above my lips once again. "Come on, Mari. Tell me to stop." He dragged his thumb along my windpipe, digging the claw just enough to make me gasp.

"No," I said, and he took his claw away. "This is my first time." He pressed a chaste kiss to my neck's pulse point. I'm sure he could feel my racing heart on his lips.

"Mine too," he said. His lips trekked further down my body, kissing the base of my throat. A sudden breeze drifted around us, the cold air igniting my nerves. The air got caught in my throat when I saw his eyes directed towards my peaked nipples through my flimsy shirt. "Oh God, please tell me to stop, Mari." I would've responded, had he not brought his lips to my right breast, giving my nipple the lightest kiss through my clothing.

I finally pushed him off of me. He looked so dejected, his shoulders hunched and his head bowed. The words 'I'm sorry' were on his lips, until I crawled onto his lap. His hands came to my hips, holding me like a vice against him.

My arms reached towards the sky. My gaze permeated my consent, and he knew exactly what to do. Slowly, so fucking slowly, he lifted my shirt off my arms. His eyes never veered from mine, so while I held his gaze, I brought his head towards my breasts.