Eye for an Eye - Part 1 ~ (LadyBlanc & Adrienette)

Mari's POV

I was joyfully sprinting across the rooftops of Paris when I was suddenly stopped by Bunnix. The bright white circle blinded me momentarily then the blue and white clad hero ran up to me, panicking. My mind was still fuzzy from caressing nearly every object in Adrien's bedroom after I dropped off his gift, so I couldn't comprehend Bunnix's worrying pleas until she began to yell at me.

"Ladybug! It's an emergency; I need you!" I shook my head, drawing myself away from my trance and my eyes widened at Bunnix.

"What is it? Is it an akuma?!" I grabbed my yo-yo off my waist and stood in a defensive position.

"Yes, but not at this time. We must hurry, this could be the end of the world!" Bunnix turned back around and sprinted back into her portal. I hurried after her with complete shock written on my face. What type of akuma could be powerful enough to destroy the entire world? The only force I know that can do that much damage is Plagg, the kwami of destruction.

The inside of her portal showed many different times all happening at once. She led me to one of the time zones where Paris was destroyed and water had risen to impressive levels. Bunnix was right, this villain destroyed the world.

"Hurry minibug, please fix this." She pleaded, opening the portal for me.

Suddenly, I was on the Eiffel Tower, except it was on its side with water surrounding every inch of it. All the buildings were destroyed, no trace of human life inside. Apart from a singing kitten dressed in all white.

"Chat?" I whispered loud enough for him to hear me. My voice was petrified and barely reached a high enough octave to catch his attention, but he turned around and my eyes widened in horror.

This kitty was dressed in white leather, icy blue eyes that froze my heart, and snow white hair that made me shiver. I've never been so desperate for Chat Noir than I was now. I need my partner, my knight in shining black leather, not this imposter.

"What did you do, Chat Noir!? What happened to you?" I cried out, noticing the crooked smile my kitty wore.

"I'm not Chat Noir anymore, Marinette. I'm Chat Blanc." My feet tripped over themselves and I landed on my butt. What the hell did he just call me? I'm still transformed right?

"What did you call me?" I snarled at him, picking up my nearly limp body from the cold metal of the tower.

"I know your secret, Marinette. No need to hide it anymore. Actually, how about an eye for an eye? I show you my identity since I already know your's." The way his voice sounded scared me. I need to figure out what caused his negative emotions.

"Plagg, claws in." He said. A burst of white light fluttered around his toned body and a white cat kwami appeared. It was Plagg, the once playful creature now tainted into a monstrous beast the size of a mouse.

Tears flooded my eyes when I saw the boy who stood in place of the white villain. My long-term crush, Adrien Agreste. His hair still painted white but his once emerald irises were now stained a putrid blue. The color made me sick, I hated it, I hated all of it.

"Adrien..." I murmured, sobbing quietly into my red-clad palms. His perfectly tan skin was now many shades paler and lined with scars and scratches, almost like he's been self harming.

"Oh Mari, don't cry my love. Everything will be okay." He approached me and petted my midnight hair. His calloused thumbs caressed my tear-stained cheeks while wiping away my fresh tears.

"I'm sorry, Adrien. I promise I will make this up to you." I cried softly into his stone cold neck before pulling away and turning to face the other direction. But he stopped me, his hard hand pressing down on my shoulder, surely leaving a bruise for later.

"You're not going anywhere, bug. I'm going to make you mine, that way we'll be together forever." I faced him, meeting his slit-like pupils with my worried ones. Attempting to pull away from his grasp, I tripped and fell backward, forcing Adrien to land on top of me. His muscular forearm came in contact with my neck and he pushed it into my throat, making me choke.

While I struggled for air, he slithered his free hand up to my earrings and ripped them away from my skin. My detransformation immediately hugged my body, turning me back into plain old Marinette.

"No, Adrien!" I shouted, still struggling underneath his weight. He cracked an evil grin at me, showing no remorse for what he was about to do. With wide and tear filled eyes, I watched as he threw my earrings into the risen ocean, losing my miraculous to the tranquil waves.

"Get ready, Princess. I may be 18, but I still like to play with my food." His evil grin turned into a sinful smirk as his hands moved to the hem of my shirt.

~I know there is an age difference but I'm not about to make two 14 year olds fuck. Also, quick question: knowing how Chat Blanc is... what type of sin should I make part 2? Rough, angry, soft, kinky? Let me know your ideas, please and thank you. I hope you enjoyed this chapter 💛 ~
Next Up: English Final - Part 2