Stuck - Part 2 ~ (Adrienette)

Previously

"You know, I-I know s-something that we c-could do that would warm us u-up." He wore a bashful smile through the darkness and I had an idea of what he was insinuating.

"Sex," I announced. He looked back at me and I could only guess what his solemn expression looked like.

"Exactly, it's a quick way to produce body heat." I nodded at him but then I realized he couldn't see me.

"Let's do it."

Now

"How do you want to do this? We can't exactly see one another." I asked him, already beginning to remove my pants. I figured that I should keep my blazer, button up, and shirt on, that way the tile doesn't freeze me.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to seek you out through the dark." Adrien replied nonchalantly. He audibly shifted next to me, probably removing his own clothes.

I laid myself on the cold tile and winced once it hit my naked bottom. His hand touched my bent knee and I felt him aimlessly search my skin for some sort of direction. My hand grabbed his and I guided it towards my upper thigh, close to my apex.

"H-holy shit," he mumbled under his breath. I giggled at him and caressed his hand on my thigh. Then he added his left hand to the mix, placing it on my hip.

The hand I placed on my thigh traveled straight to my pussy and I heard his breath hitch.

"Mari...I have no idea what I'm doing, please tell me what to do." I swallowed my embarrassment. This was just for survival, Marinette, nothing more nothing less.

"S-suck my clit and f-finger my p-pussy, please." I shivered at my audacious words but he doesn't complain. Instead, he cautiously inserted two of his fingers inside of me and led his head towards my clit. My entire body tensed when his tongue toyed with the bud and his fingers stretched my pussy.

"Just l-like that~ S-shit!" I gripped his hair with my hands and pressed his face further into my pussy. His fingers danced inside of me and I slowly became a blubbering mess in front of him. If only I could've seen his face while he played with me.

I bucked my hips towards his fingers, and he pulled them out unexpectedly. Though I was pleasantly surprised when he replaced them with his tongue. He spread my moisture with it and drank the juices from within my pussy.

He pulled away and blew on my burning skin, "You taste so fucking good, Mari." Then he dove back down and threw me into complete bliss.

"Yes, yes Adri-en!" I orgasmed in the middle of my words, my toes curling uncontrollably and his hair pulled tight between my fingers. My back arched off the floor while Adrien licked my pussy clean of my cum.

When Adrien retracted his body from mine, I instantly felt the cold again. He was indeed right, those actions definitely increased our body heat, but now I wanted him more than ever.

"Where are you?" I giggled through my question and searched for his tan body through the darkness. His fingers intertwined with mine and he pulled me closer. My left hand landed on his naked thigh. A breathy groan escaped his parched lips when he felt how close I was to his throbbing erection.

"Can you teach me?" My right hand snaked up to his neck and I tugged his face closer to mine so our lips were nearly touching.

"U-uh, teach you w-what?" He stuttered out nervously. I used my right hand to scope out his ear and I nibbled on the cartilage lightly, leaving him whining for more.

"I want to suck you off, Adrien." My left hand moved to his groin and I took hold of his dick. Curses left his lips when my now warm hand wrapped around his base. This time his hands traveled to the back of my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. He barely missed and hit the corner of my mouth, but he corrected it and pressed his lips flush against mine.

"W-well, you'll need to u-use your tongue t-to lubricate it and t-then you'd stroke it, I g-guess? I've never been given a blowjob b-before." I did what he said and glided my tongue across the slit at the top. I couldn't see it, but I knew it was there because he groaned at the contact.

I moved backwards that way I had better access, and I dove my mouth onto him. His hand sought salvation in my hair and he clawed at my scalp with his nails. Moans and gasps emanated from his chest; he used his right hand to guide my head up and down his length. I felt his body temperature rise as his hormones surged through his veins and straight into his boner.

"O-oh fuck, M-Mari..." He purred loudly and I felt him throb against my tongue. I played with my suction on his cock which sent him to his first orgasm. Without warning, he released in my mouth and began spewing apologies.

"Adrien..." He stopped blabbering for a moment. "You taste really good too." I'm not sure how he did it, but he grabbed my body and pulled me flush on his lap. His lips sought out mine again and he ground his hips against mine.

When I gasped at the friction, he slid his tongue into my mouth. He still had my taste on his tongue and it turned me on even more. His warm, calloused palms sneaked up my shirt and pulled down my bra.

"Fuck it, I'll keep you warm." Before I could question it, he ripped off the button up, my blazer, and my shirt, leaving me almost completely nude in front of him. His hands unclasped my bra behind my back and it fell off my shoulders.

His thumbs rode up my torso to my breasts and his thumbs searched for my nipples. When I moaned, he leaned down and suckled on my sensitive buds.

"A-Adrien, please. I n-need you now." I cried out when his teeth grazed my nipple and it dropped from his mouth.

He shifted me ever so slightly on his lap and I felt him grab his shaft. His lips attacked my neck abruptly while he entered me at an agonizingly slow pace. To speed things up, I bucked my hips downward and I felt him fill me.

"Fuck, Mari!" He growled, rolling his hips into mine and creating a pattern. His lips came back to my neck and my arms gripped his shoulders. We rocked together. I ground myself against him, stimulating my clit when it came in contact with his pelvic bone.

He didn't want me to stifle my moans, but I couldn't help it when I clamped my teeth down on the skin of his shoulder in order to muffle my cries of pleasure.

Every time our bodies rolled together and our chests rubbed against one another, we heated up more and more. Then the burning sensation of our orgasms exploding at the same time riddled through our bones and exited our mouths in heavy pants and moans.

Suddenly, the bathroom lights flickered on and I shut my eyes tightly to shield them from the pain. Adrien and I opened our eyes at the same time to see our sweat-clad bodies pressed flush against each other. His hair is tousled from my fingers and my skin aches from his love bites.

"Let there be light, I guess." Adrien chuckled and reconnected our lips.

~Hope you all enjoyed this chapter~

Next Up: Detour ~ (MariChat)