Invaded Privacy - Part 2 ~ (Lukanette)

Luka's gentle. Sometimes too gentle for my liking. He removes his clothes swiftly and is soon hovering over my body again. He peppers my cheeks and forehead in kisses then travels lower, tickling my stomach with his lips. I feel the baby stir, probably from his father's affection.

"I think he likes that." I tell Luka. His eyes look up to meet mine and he smiles brightly. He repeats his kisses, making the baby kick his foot. Luka jerks back, surprised.

"I'm not sure; I think he's trying to kick me in the face." Luka rubs a comforting hand over the recently kicked flesh and continues leaving kisses further down. He easily pries my legs over his shoulders and kisses the insides of my thighs. I giggle at the shocks, but when his kisses get closer to my arousal, I begin moaning.

"L-Luka, please hurry." He sends a quick nod my way before swiping his tongue along my slit. The way his tongue easily parts my sex makes my shiver. His hands rub circles on my hips while his tongue works its way inside of me.

Luka takes turns between gathering my slick from inside of me and circling my clit with his tongue. Both feel equally as amazing; I can't choose which one I like more.

I reach down to grip his hair in order to lightly tug on his dark blue strands. He moans on my bud, forcing a wave pool of shudders through my nerves. My thighs clench around his head, the muscles spasming inside of them.

"Fuck! Fuck, luka!" I curse heavily with my chest vibrating from the pleasure. His mouth is soaked from my endless pool of arousal he's drinking from, and I'm afraid he'll drown. He performs one final strong suck on my clit which makes the built up tension inside of me release. While I come down from my high, he retrieves everything, cleaning me with his tongue.

"How do you want to do this?" He asks as he licks his lips. I hold up a finger, letting him know to give me a second to steady my breaths.

I sit up, clutching my belly then crawl to him. He sits on his bottom with his legs straight in front of him. His hands grab my thighs, helping me straddle him. My arms wrap around his neck, and his wrap around my back.

"I'm so in love with you." I say while nuzzling our noses. A slight blush caresses his cheeks along with his traditional smile. He tilts my chin with his thumb and our lips meet. We begin slow with small pecks, but he gradually slants his lips faster, biting, nibbling, and sucking on my lips.

I break away from the tension of our lower bodies and latch my mouth onto his neck. Lone beads of sweat splatter against his light skin. His taste is salty while I suck and gnaw on his flesh, darkening it with my love bites. He's ready; his arousal is evident in his husky groans. Not to mention the throbbing appendage poking my lower back. My right hand reaches behind me, and I begin to stroke him.

"Oh my God, just like that, Mari." He moans and throws his head back. His arms unravel around me and prop his body up behind his back. I love how easily he comes undone with just a simple touch of my hand. My stroking increases in speed until my arm grows tired from the awkward angle.

His arms rewind around my torso and hug me close to his chest. Suddenly, he flips us over so I'm laying on my back with his arms wrapped tightly around me. Our bodies are pressed so tight together that our heavy breathing intertwines.

"Now," I demand. He releases one of his arms around me and uses it to guide his cock. I don't think he's ever been as hard as he is now. Maybe it's the alcohol, not that he had much.

Used to his size, my pussy accepts him gratefully. He sighs contentedly into my neck once he bottoms out. Sweat forms at our edges from the way we're pressed to one another, but neither of us dare to back away. When his breathing normalizes, he moves his head from my neck and looks to me for permission. With a simple nod of my head, Luka pulls out to his tip and eases back in gently.

I feel my pussy pull along with his movements. It's almost painful until he presses the thumb that's not behind my back to my clit. He circles it slowly once before pressing down onto it. The shivers that I thought were dealt with rise again and shimmy through my nerves.

"O-oh shit," I sputter and nearly knock Luka in the jaw by tilting my head backwards. He chuckles and his thumb circles my clit again, holding the same pressure. My legs quaver underneath his body.

"Shh, Mari. Just relax your muscles." I do as he says and let my arms fall from his neck to the sides of my head. My legs stop shaking, but my nerves still tingle.

He circles my clit again, but he doesn't stop. I bite my lip until he looks up and scowls at me.

"Don't hold back," is all he says. I do just that; I release my lip and cry out obscenities. My body temporarily gets lost in his love-induced rutting until I feel my brain functioning again.

He stops circling my bud when he feels my pussy tighten around him. His thrusting slows but doesn't halt as he lets my high subside. That's the nice thing about Luka, he puts me before himself.

"There you go, baby." His words make me smile. I bring my head back down and softly connect our lips. He accepts the gesture, playfully nipping at my lips.

"Now it's your turn." I smirk and muster the strength to flip us onto his back. His eyes blow wide, and I feel his gaze watch my breasts bounce from the overexertion. He brings a rough hand to one of them while the other grips onto my corresponding hip. Just as he's about to squeeze my breast, I lift my hips and slam down on his cock. The action receives a hefty grunt and hard pull to my boob.

I watch him bite down on his lower lip, concealing his 'unmanly' moans that turn me on to an extent I hope he never figures out. My thumb pulls it from his teeth.

"You can give, but you can't take?" I taunt with another hard thrust of my hips up and down. He digs his nails into my skin, and the grip on my hip tightens. My lips let out a girlie moan, which makes him throb inside of me.

"Fuck, Marinette, don't stop talking." He leans his head back while I circle my hips on his shaft. Finally, he releases a short moan followed by a buck of his hips.

"Can you feel how wet you make me Luka? That's how much you turn me on." I smile and his eyebrows furrow at the pleasure of my words. My pelvis moves on instinct, making a steady rhythm of intense bouncing. Shit, hopefully I don't cum before him.

"Look at me. Look at me while I ride you." I demand, which makes his head jerk up. We hold eye contact, and I trail a hand towards my clit and one towards my untended breast. He drops his hand, putting both of them on my hips. When his mouth starts spewing pants, I begin circling my clit and squeezing my breast, holding his eyes with mine.

His eyes travel lower, watching me play with myself. I can tell he has no idea where to look, my clit, my breasts, or my face.

"Up here," I say, snatching his eye contact once again. Along with my bounces, he bucks his hips into mine, invading my rhythm with his own. "Why not a little race? Let's see who can cum first." His submissive look morphs to a dominant smirk.

"Don't play with fire, baby." I have no chance to respond before I'm on my hands and knees with him already ramming into my pussy from behind.

"Ah! L-Luka, not fair!" I whine and arch my back. His dark laugh vibrates on the walls, and he grabs a handful of my hair, pulling my head back. "Oh fuck, yes!" My cries mixed with his alluring groans make me teeter on the edge.

"I'm gonna cum soon." He warns me.

"Thank G-God, m-me too!" I stutter around his inhuman thrusts. My butt goes numb from the intense collisions of his hips against them, and I can barely feel it when he spanks me. "Fuck, fill me Luka."

His thrusts sputter while his orgasm finally catches up to him. He becomes sloppy and uncoordinated. I help him out by bucking my hips against him in order to make his cum. The sensation of him spilling himself inside of me makes my own release twice as strong.

While we calm down, we whimper and pant together, his upper body now slumped against mine. Once he regains enough strength, he pulls out of me and I fall onto the mattress. I face the ceiling, rubbing my slight baby bump. Luka comes back into the room (I didn't even realize he left) holding a towel to clean us up with.

We both decide to ditch the pajamas tonight and fall asleep naked, holding each other close.

~Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote and / or comment!~

Next Up: Feligami