Anything & Everything - Part 1 ~ (Adrienette)

~BDSM warning~

Ayla's words repeat in my head like a record: "You need to explore your sexual side. Try a BDSM club." God, why did I listen to her? Now I'm walking through the doors to a fucking 'sex workshop' with a goddamn lingerie underneath my coat. I feel pathetic. 

Adrien Agreste is the guy I'm looking for. Alya said he was the most experienced and hottest looking. Again, I'm not sure why I'm doing this and why I allowed her to choose for me. I will admit though, his profile picture is hotter than smoking ribs on a summer day. 

I'm stopped short by an attendance lady sitting at a large wooden desk. She waves me over and I notice the outfit she put together. A black and red one-piece lace lingerie with cutouts around the boobs and a thong attached for her bottoms. It compliments her figure perfectly, unlike mine. 

"Uh...I'm looking for Adrien Agreste?" I say it more like a question rather than a statement. To be honest, I am questioning why I listened to my best friend. 

The lady quirks an eyebrow, a smirk grazing her thin lips. 

"You better cherish the fact you're walking right now. That man is a monster. He has his own specific room. Down the hall and make a right. It's the only door on the wall." She rests her elbows on her desk and leans towards me condescendingly. "And when you walk through that door, don't look him in the eye." 

Before I have a chance to respond, she snaps her finger and points in the direction she told me to go in. I thank her under my breath and walk through the sex-smelling hallways until I come upon the door she mentioned. 

I bring a shaky hand up to the door and knock twice. Feet shuffling comes from behind it and it's soon swung open, revealing a broad-chested male in all black. Like the woman said, I don't look at his eyes, keeping my gaze at his chest or lower. 

He gives me a satisfied hum, seeing my submissive manner towards him. 

"I like how easily you obey anyone who tells you what to do." Oh shit, his voice. I'd do anything to hear my name on it. 

"Well, I tend to be nervous in the presence of musculature." I bite my lip. Why the hell did I say that? He chuckles darkly in front of me and the sound goes straight towards my sex. My whimpers of need are pushed back to my chest. 

"Don't be frightened, princess. But please, do come in. I'd prefer to see you tied up than in the doorway." He turns around and I follow him, repeating the nickname in my mind. Thank you Alya. 

I close the door behind me. It locks immediately. My focus reverts to Adrien whose arms are crossed over his chest, a few feet between us. I keep my gaze on his muscular chest, but I so desperately want to see his eyes. I bet they're beautiful. 

"The form you sent in was oddly vague. Most women have something specific in mind, but you simply just said 'anything and everything'." I cringe immensely and run a hand down my face. 

"I'm sorry. My friend filled out the form. She believed I needed to 'explore my sexual side'. So, here I am." My gaze travels further down, noting how his black pants hug his toned legs.

"Interesting, well then I suppose I have no limits." I can hear the lust in his voice. He is obviously excited to experiment with my body. My gaze stays at his stomach, nodding my head at his words. 

He takes a step closer to me, and I have to refrain from taking one back. He's so huge, I feel so small and weak in front of him. His hands are brought to my jacket zipper, and he moves my hair out of the way in order to unzip it. I shiver when his hands contact my bare skin. 

He fully unzips my jacket, leaving me in the lingerie I wish I filled better. My boobs are too small but my ass is too big. Just perfect, and this god of a man has to witness it first hand. Once the jacket is tossed to the side, my face flushes as I feel his gaze scan my body.