Marinette's Kinks - (Adrienette)

Marinette was laying in her bed when she heard a familiar knock at her door. She opened her apartment door to reveal a handsome blonde figure, her best friend, Adrien Agreste.

"Hey Adrien," Marinette greeted, stepping to the side in order to let him into the room. He had a plastic bag from The Women's Club' in his hand which held some items that she requested.

"So, why exactly did you ask me to buy these for you? Do you even have any idea how awkward being in that store was? Everyone was looking at me!" Marinette rolled her eyes at his annoying complaints while she removed the contents from the shopping bag.

Inside was a hand held vibrator, fluffy black handcuffs, a purple butt plug, and a red ball gag. She chuckled to herself, overfilled with ecstasy. She felt the comfy handcuffs and examined the vibrator.

"I guess you could say I'm changing." Adrien looked at the young woman curiously, leaning on her kitchen counter.

"What do you mean?" He perked his eyebrow towards her.

"I'm developing some...kinks." She hesitated, afraid of how he'd react. Adrien was taken aback by her boldness, but it turned him on, making a slightly uncomfortable bulge in his jeans.

"So why did I need to buy these for you?" Reverting back to the original conversation, he refocused his eyes to the toys upon the counter. He picked up the butt plug and inspected it like a little kid.

"Because I want you to use them on me." Adrien dropped the toy and stared at his best friend wide eyed. "I want you to handcuff me, gag me, and torture the fuck out of me." Marinette took a step closer towards Adrien, leaning in to arouse herself in his cologne.

There was a beat of silence before she spoke again, "so what do you say kitty cat, think you can handle it?" Adrien swallowed audibly.

"S-sure," he stuttered, unsure of where this was heading, but at the same time, he understood completely.

Adrien had never thought of Marinette as more than a friend, but his dreams of her said otherwise. His dick hardened as she grabbed her toys and his hand while she sauntered to her bedroom. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her ass as it swayed back and forth.

Marinette closed her blinds after she entered the small room, limiting the amount of light. Her mattress had a clean and tidy comforter strewn over it, and her walls were painted a light pink.

"So here's the dealio: you're going to strip me down, put me in doggystyle, cuff my hands behind my back, gag me, apply lube to the butt plug and insert it, then grip onto my handcuffs while you fuck me hard in my pussy, while handling the vibrator against my clit. Can you do that?" The way she said her plan so nonchalantly intrigued Adrien, she really knew what she was doing. He didn't even have a chance to answer her before his dick was in command.

Adrien took the initiative and removed her shirt, shorts, bra, and underwear before forcefully pushing her onto her bed. She whimpered at the brutality. He flipped her over so she was on all fours then guided her top half closer to the mattress.

From this point on, Adrien wasn't in control of himself anymore, his hardened cock was the only thing guiding his actions, even his words.

"I'm going to fuck this pussy so hard; you're not gonna be able to walk for days." She whimpered again at his dominating words. He gripped her wrists and yanked them towards the small of her back before locking the handcuffs around them.

With the first couple of steps completed, he pushed the gag into her mouth, securing it tightly around the back of her neck. Next, he applied a bottle of lube from her nightstand onto the purple butt plug and her asshole. The plug easily slithered it's way into her ass, making her moan out of contentment. She writhed from the feeling of her lining hugging the thick toy.

"Just wait baby girl, you're gonna be craving my dick for weeks." Marinette nodded in response.

With only the last step left, he carefully inserted his hardened shaft into her awaiting pussy, and grabbed the vibrator. Not giving her anytime to adjust to his size, he began to pound in and out of her, slamming her wetness deeper inside her while pressing the humming toy against her clit.

"MMH!" She moaned through her gag.

"You know, I'm going to have to remove that gag, even though it was on your list. Your moans are just too beautiful to gag." His long fingers moved to the clip of the gag, and removed it from her mouth.

"Ah! Fuck, harder!" His thrust became harder, just like she demanded. Her body shook from the vibrations traveling down her nerves, and she cried out at the feeling of Adrien's dick pressing up against the plug in her ass.

Adrien was beginning to lose himself. His cock screamed at him from the pleasure of her contracting pussy, pulsing from the overwhelming pleasure. As his dick started craving her more, he held the vibrator tighter against her sensitive spot and turned it to the highest level.

"Jesus Christ! Adriennn!" She shouted, attempting to wiggle her body away from the vibrations. Her hands pulled tautly at the cuffs while she tried to move from his dominant grasp, but he pulled back on her restraints and whispered into her ear.

"Don't try to escape, or I will punish you." Marinette let out a muffled cry. She couldn't handle it anymore, but she didn't want it to ever end.

Adrien stalled his movements, which left Marinette confused until she felt him remove the butt plug. She decided not to question his actions.

Suddenly, Adrien, with the help from the lube, inserted himself inside her asshole, bringing a whole new sensation to her lustful body.

"Oh my god! Shit, Adrien! Yes!" Her moans threatened to bust Adrien's ears drums, but he only thrusted faster inside her ass, making her scream uncontrollably. "You're gonna make me cum!"

Both Marinette and Adrien finished at the same time. Her cum dripped down her parted thighs while his filled her ass. They lingered in the current position until Adrien finally pulled out.

"Fuck Mari, that was incredible." Adrien breathed out while pulling himself away from her exasperating body. He regained control over himself and unlocked the handcuffs. She immediately collapsed onto her bed in a spooning position.

"Anything else princess?" He asked her while sitting at the edge of her bed.

"Can you just...stay here with me? I can't feel my legs." She admitted sheepishly.

"Well, that was kind of the idea, but yes, I'll stay with you." Adrien smiled and climbed back into Marinette's bed with her, cuddling her from behind.

~I cannot believe I just wrote that. I need to drown in holy water.~

-Quick question: should I make a second chapter like this one except it's reversed? Let me know your thoughts-