Wet Dreams ~ (Nalya)

Nino's POV

My eyes fluttered open when a burning heat came in contact with my groin. I turned my head to see the time. The digital clock read: 2:18. I turned back to face Alya who was cradled in my arms with her right leg on top of my left. The moon, peaking through the curtain, lit up her tan features and scrunched eyebrows. Her lips were parted with quiet whimpers escaping them. I laid a quick peck to her forehead before her hold tightened around my neck. My head was forced into the crook between her throat and shoulder. She began whimpering louder, and I felt her nails digging into my naked back. Is she having a nightmare?

I tore my head away from her neck to look at her face. Her eyes were screwed tight. She whimpered and panted into my chest until delicious moans were spilled too. The feeling I woke to, sparked again suddenly. She was grinding against me. The arousal she failed to contain in her panties soaked through her silk pajama shorts and she was rubbing it against my boxers. I struggled to contain a groan as I let a breathy one out into her hair. My left hand ran down her side until I reached her butt where I groped the cheek closest to me. She moaned again. Then she said my name.

"Nino..." It was slurred and quieter than a whisper, but she moaned my name. I retracted my hand from her ass and used it to brush her hair away from her shoulders and neck. My mouth took its place. I peppered butterfly kisses along her throat column and trailed my tongue along her shoulder where her tank top strap was. My tongue pushed the strap aside and my teeth gently nibbled on her tight skin just how I know she likes. She whimpered my name again only it was more audible.

"Are you dreaming about me?" I asked in a whisper. She nuzzled her head into my chest while grinding against me again. This time I couldn't hold back the moan that so easily escaped me. She stirred in her sleep and turned around. I pulled her back flush against my front, requiring contact between our bodies. "Don't you dare think about getting away from me." I growled lowly and took her earlobe between my teeth. Her left leg took mine in between hers. I bent the newly encompassed knee until it came in contact with her pussy. Then she ground against it. She angled her hips forward and suddenly she began to shake. Her breathing came out labored while desirable moans flew from her mouth.

"Just like that, my queen." I praised and held her hips in place. Her nape was revealed to me, so I lapped my tongue on her exposed skin before leaving gentle gnaw marks on it. She shuddered.

"Nino~" She suddenly moaned and picked up her pace on my knee. I pushed my hand that currently held her waist up to her breast. She was big in high school, but damn, she got bigger. I took her hardened nipple between my thumb and index finger and rolled it gently. My thumb performed hefty swipes over it, making her shiver even with the help of my bare warmth. I tried my best to fit as much of her breast as I could in my left hand and kneaded it. She bucked her hips on my knee.

"Don't hold back, baby girl." I whispered into her ear. She carefully arched her back against my front, and her ass came in contact with my now rock hard dick. I grunted behind her, trying my hardest not to wake her. My hand left her breast and both my hands went to her waist. I pushed her down onto my knee. With each movement of her hips, she drew patterns on my leg with her moisture that pooled like a waterfall between her thighs. What the hell was she dreaming about?

"Come on, Alya. Be a good girl and cum for me." I commanded huskily under my breath and attacked her neck with my teeth. She moaned loudly, startling herself awake.

"Uggh...w-what time is it?" She asked as she rubbed her tired eyes. I shook my head with light chuckles coming from my throat.

"Alya, what were you dreaming about?"

"I can't remember." I felt disappointed.

"Well here, let me remind you." I said and pushed her onto her stomach. She gasped until her head met the mattress where her noises were silenced. I got on top of her. Positioning my legs on either side of her waist, I ripped open her silky shorts. A strange whimpering noise came from her like she was disappointed about her clothes but was so turned on by the action that both feelings tugged equally at her heart. That noise was now my new favorite, and I wanted to hear it on repeat for the rest of my life.