Mercy - Part 3 ~ (Adrienette)

4 Months Later

"Dakota!" Adrien shouted. Marinette grimaced and shook her head.

"No," Marinette replied.

"Jeremy?" Adrien suggested again.

"No," his fiance repeated.

"Oh come on! I like those names! What do you suggest?" The blond crossed his arms with a huff and turned to face Marinette on the couch. She was lost in thought for a moment, subconsciously rubbing her belly.

"I like...Hugo and...Emma, short for Emilie." Adrien turned to her with his mouth gaping. She gave him her signature smile, but she was still off in her thoughts.

"What are you thinking about, love?"

Marinette bit her lips and sighed.

"Don't get me wrong, Adrien. I love being with you, and I'm not going to leave. But I can't help but wonder: why hasn't Luka come yet?"

"Don't worry, I have a surprise in store for him. My guards are looking for him as we speak. Seems he's been on the run ever since I took you." That sentence made Marinette clock out of her imagination. Luka was being a coward. He felt no guilt towards her.

"I can't wait to show him our babies. He's going to be so jealous, but he deserves it. He never even tried to save me." Her eyes shifted from his adoring green ones to the calendar on her phone. Her due date was tomorrow, and they were just now figuring out baby names.

"I know what you're thinking." Adrien put his hands up in surrender. "But I love the names: Hugo and Emma, and I can't wait to meet them."

Marinette turned off her phone and snuggled into Adrien's side. He laid his hand on her shoulder, pulling her closer.

"Soon, my love, soon."

2 Weeks Later

"Guess what, baby girl." Adrien whispered while crawling towards Marinette who was laying on the bed. She had silky pajama shorts on with a matching crop top. She sat up and faced him in the dark room with the sunrise shining dimly through the curtains.

"Adrien? Did you finally get them to bed?" She asked through a yawn while rubbing her eyes. Neither of them found it easy to get sleep the past few days.

"Well yes, but I have other amazing news." He didn't wait for Marinette to respond before he continued. "My guards caught Luka." That made Marinette jerk up.

"Seriously!?" She exclaimed, excitedly.

Adrien sat next to his fiance and pulled her onto his lap with her legs on either side of him. Her pussy ground against him, forcing a husky groan from his lips. It'd been a while since they had done anything, and his dick was begging for Marinette. He leaned towards Marinette's ear and whispered the plan he had in store for Luka.

"I love it." Marinette whispered in a seductive tone, taking Adrien's earlobe in her mouth. He hissed at the sting before the pleasure coursed through him.

"Contain yourself, Mari." Through the darkness, Adrien saw Marinette's plump lips curl into a sly grin. She wrapped her arms around his thick neck and pulled his mouth towards hers. They met in a needy embrace where their lips danced and their tongues played.

They were forced apart by a whine in the room next to theirs. Adrien rolled his head back and Marinette giggled.

"Duty calls." She said, getting off of him and pulling him towards their children's room. While they're young, Adrien and Marinette want them to be kept in the same room. It's easier to keep track of them, as quoted by Adrien.