Queen of Egypt ~ (Adrienette)

Marinette sits on her overly decorated throne and watches as many peasants come to give her gifts for her birthday. Today she was crowned queen since she finally turned 18. She also has to choose a groom to marry; her father told her to pick a man of fortune. Though she wants something else, something that she can sense with her soul just by looking at a person. Their abilities in bed.

Many peasant children would give her bounties of food which she would accept gratefully and hug the children afterwards. Marinette is nowhere near a woman looking for money, for she has a pure heart of gold, but she is looking for the perfect person to breed her.

"Your Majesty?" A man wearing gold bands around his chiseled biceps, forehead, and calves confronts Marinette. His piercing emerald eyes nearly make her weak in the knees, thankfully she is sitting. He has beautiful beachy blonde locks that mock the sun's rays. Her breath leaves her body; she believes she found the one.

"Yes?" Marinette questions, smiling brightly while he bows before her.

"Your father has brought me here from Sudan in hopes to be your groom." His teeth show through his smile and his hair sways with his words.

"You have certainly intrigued me sir..."

"Adrien." He interrupts.

"Ah, Adrien." Marinette gets up from her seat and approaches him. "You seem nothing but worthy of being my groom, but you have one task to prove it to me."

Adrien's left eyebrow perks in curiosity.

"What would that be your highness?" Marinette leans closer to his ear in order to whisper her request.

"You must have the capability to pleasure me in bed." Marinette then turns around and sits on her throne once more, getting a good look at Adrien's expression.

"I don't mean to be blunt, your majesty, but isn't that a bit crude for a queen's proposition?" Marinette's innocent smile morphs into a smirk.

"I do believe I get to have a say in what is crude and what is not, so believe me when I tell you, I will not change my proposition."

"Yes your majesty, I shall try my best to be to your standards." Marinette smiles contentedly. Adrien is then escorted to her bedroom, waiting for her arrival later in the day.

Many hours later Marinette is also escorted to her bedroom. The big golden doors swing open, she steps inside, and her bodyguard leaves her be.

"Ah, your beauty never falters, my queen." Adrien announces while strutting towards her.

"Adrien, a pleasure to see you again. My apologies you had to wait here for so long. I had no intention of all the villagers attending my coronation." She feels his body heat vibrate off of her skin from his closeness, making her bite her lip to stifle a moan.

"Well as my birthday gift to you, I shall fulfill your request, my queen. Only with your permission." Adrien notices the smile appear on her face once more and leans down to kiss her, but she turns her head away from him.

"I'm so sorry, I've just never experienced a kiss before." Marinette says shyly.

"I will not hurt you, I promise but please let me kiss you." Adrien places his fingers under her chin and turns her head back towards him.

"Please Adrien," he doesn't waste a second to push his lips onto hers, pulling her body closer to his by her hips. She snakes her arms around his neck and tilts her chin to deepen the kiss.

"Shall we take this to the bed, your majesty?" Marinette giggles at him before answering.

"Yes, but please call me Marinette." Adrien's eyes widen instantly.

"That is a magnificent name, Queen Marinette." He grabs her hand and guides her towards her king sized bed framed from pure gold. Marinette stands in front of her bed while Adrien stands behind her. Adrien applies kisses to her neck then to her shoulder as he slowly takes off her expensive clothes, leaving her in nothing. She turns around to face him and does the same thing to him.

"How would you like to have sex?" Adrien asks, though he can see the slight confusion on her face. "I mean, do you prefer rough or soft?"

Marinette contemplates for a moment. She desperately wants her first time to be something she remembers, so she decides on passionate love making.

"I want you to make love to me, Adrien. Please, go soft." She bites her bottom lip after her words. His smile seems to grow as the thoughts of Marinette's gentle cries of pleasure roam his brain.

"Yes, your majesty." He simply can't wait anymore; the most beautiful queen to ever rule this land was practically begging him to make love to her. Adrien scoops the beauty into his arms and lays her on her bed.

The lust that previously traced their bodies is now replaced with love. Marinette is starting to fall for this man; he makes her feel safe and protected. She knows he will always be there for her.

"Are you ready, Marinette?" Adrien requests permission one last time with his erect dick in his hand. Marinette bites her lips again while nodding her head slowly.

Adrien traces her vagina with his tip, lubricating him with her wetness. Finally, he pushes into her slowly. He earns grunts to begin with; Marinette breathes heavily underneath him, panting relentlessly.

"It's okay Mari, just breathe." Adrien soothes into her hair while laying gentle kisses to the crown of her head. He moves his right hand, which is currently holding the bottom half of his dick, to her clit in order to add equal amounts of pleasure to her pain. She squirms and moans at his circular motions, and he uses the distraction to slide further inside of her.

"Oh, fuck!" She shouts, gripping onto his broad shoulders. He obtains a sharp intake of breath at the feeling of the crescent shaped indents in his skin.

"Shh, my queen. You're almost there, just two inches left." The two breathe in unison. His rising and falling chest seems to soothe Marinette. She can feel his cock twitch inside of her as he hardens further. Marinette could only guess the reason being the fact her vagina is clamping so tightly around him.

"I'm ready, Adrien." As her breath finally slows to a regular pace, Adrien enters himself into her completely. She whimpers when their hips roll onto one another, deepening the contact of their conjoined bodies.

Marinette's hair slowly falls out of her usual hairdo, consisting of two ponytails. The hair begins to spray across her silk pillow cases. Adrien wishes he could capture the picture inside his mind forever, but his mind is so infatuated by the feeling of her nipples brushing against his bare chest.

"Adrien, please go faster." She begs him, locking contact with his eyes. With her lips apart from her heavy breathing, he can't help himself when he forces their lips to meet. Both of them moan into the kiss, and his thrusts increase in pace slightly.

"Marinette, you wanted soft sex. I am only going by what you requested." Adrien breathes out into her soft neck, basking in her vanilla scent after breaking their kiss.

"I am not asking you to be rough, I am asking you to go faster." She states firmly, closing her eyes while letting a loud moan pass her lips. Listening to her command, he steadily quickened his thrusts. The sound of skin slapping and Adrien's dick spreading her juices floats in the air, turning them both on even more.

"Marinette, I'm close. Please cum with me." Adrien begs, sucking the skin of her neck to stifle his groans. Marinette shuts her eyes tight and arches her back off the mattress when her orgasm finally takes control of her body. Feeling the sudden tightness, Adrien's body is sucked into Marinette's warmth and releases his seed inside her.

When their highs subside, Adrien falls next to Marinette. 

"Thank you, Adrien. For finally letting me know what pleasure is. You will make a wonderful king." Marinette says while turning on her side to face his fallen body. He drags a nearly limp hand through her tousled hair, embracing the soft strands of midnight blue hair.

"I love you, Marinette." Adrien coos. She stares at him through her thick, dark eyelashes.

"I love you too, Adrien."

Next Up: New Story