Heated Argument - Part 2 ~ (LadyNoir + Ladrien)

"Why are we in Adrien's room?" I question with a squeal. "What if he finds us here?" Chat Noir looks at me like I'm an idiot. 

"Him and I are great friends...he said I can use his room for this type of occasion." He finally sets me down on my wobbly legs and he disappears into Adrien's bathroom. I take the chance to look around. I haven't been here in a while, only during the Party Crasher incident. The thought makes me cringe. 

When Chat comes back, he has a damp towel in his hands. He dabs it on my neck where my dried blood lingers from his marks. My suit is in pieces, so I decide to simply shrug it off, leaving me nude in my classmate's bedroom. 

"I always enjoyed how your suit made your hips look bigger and sometimes I can see your nipples on colder days. But I prefer you without it." He says before licking the shell of my ear. The towel is dropped and suddenly his hands are all over me, touching my breasts and ass. Both his hands slide down to my waist and lift me up. I wrap my legs around him instinctively. 

He walks to Adrien's bed. The mattress welcomes me with vigor. I watch from the bed as Chat takes off his suit, and he's still as hard as he was when he was fucking my mouth. 

"I have a little challenge for you, m'lady." I perk an eyebrow, waiting for him to finish. "My fa- I mean, Gabriel Agreste is a very...strict man. I don't want you making a single noise just in case he hears you." He ends with a smirk that I desperately want to smack off his face. 

I nod towards him, and he grabs my thighs. His bare hand feels so much better than his leather claws. He caresses my skin, feeling it for the first time with nothing between us. His hands spread my thighs apart, and he stares at my glistening pussy for a couple of seconds, finally having a good view of it. I feel blush creep along my cheeks the longer he stares. 

"I can't wait to ruin this pussy again." I fail to hold back a whimper, and his eyebrows narrow at me. "Remember: no noise." With a nod from me, he swipes his tongue along my slit and circles it briefly. The sensations make me shudder. If I knew Chat's tongue felt that good, I would've accepted his flirting a long time ago. 

Chat repeats the action again, but presses his tongue harder against my pulsing skin. I can feel my nerves throbbing in my clit, desperate for either his tongue or thumb. Each move of his tongue is branded into my mind with every stroke he performs. My arousal pools heavily in between my thighs as it soaks into Adrien's duvet. 

"Jesus m'lady, you're soaking wet." He notifies me in a whisper, his thumb taking the place of his tongue. "Am I making you this wet?" As soon as he finishes his question, he thrusts two fingers into me and presses down on my clit with his thumb. I slap a hand over my mouth to retain the gasp. "That's a good girl." His praise does something to me; I want more of it. The way he talks to me like a pet makes me want to obey every command he spits. 

He notices the submissive glint in my eyes. We have a staring contest after I prop my body up on my elbows. "It seems to me that your dominance on the battlefield is nothing but a facade. Is that right, bug?" I bashfully nod my head with embarrassed blushes running along my cheeks and neck. 

For a while, his fingers stay dormant inside of me, not moving until he begins gentle thrusts with his hand. His thumb circles my clit lazily, and his thrusts have no rhythm. That is until he retracts his thumb from my burning skin and places his mouth on my clit instead. While I'm too busy thinking about his lips around my nub, he adds a third finger. My eyes roll to the back of my head. Everything became too much in such little time. I fall back onto the mattress and let Chat take me however he wants. 

Sucking sounds come from his lips. My body tenses each time my nerves are sucked deeper into his mouth. I feel like I'm floating. Suddenly, he looks up at me. I stare into his piercing green orbs, then he replaces his lips with his teeth. My entire nervous system jolts, and part of me feels like he's going to make me start seizing. We maintain eye contact while his teeth nibble on my clit. When everything falls down on me at once, I don't even try to be quiet.